Thread: SIMTEK ECU 93/96 VERSION 1&2

22B Junkie

ok we hsave this from a recent breaker its the excellent simtek ecu full standaloan ecu for the version 1&2 93/96 4 pin yellow conntector cars uk or jdm spec will fit any model in this year

excellent ecu's these fully mappable for any spec twin maps as std mafless running also and a host of other benifits

this hasnt had the asl or l/c activated but it can be done by any mapper at a small charge if you so wish also it can be mapped by any simtek mapper also with the code displayed on the ecu board

currantly mapped making a solid 330bhp at power station on atd05 fmic 440cc gt spec headers and welbro fuel pump aswell as the usual decated system and induction kit

compelte with air temp sensor with wiring still atached so you can see the colour wires it needs to be attached to or a mapper can happily do this so easy fitting

all in std ecu case ready to fit 450

pm me if needed or call or tx on 07785942237 for quick reply

Last edited by mattybr5; 6th March 2012 at 15:45.

Blimey, never thought Simteks would ever sell for the price of an Apexi Matty....a true bargain.

Speak soon.
    Arghh House Refurb Is Draining Funds!

new simtek lol and about time!!! seond hand values were way to high considering the price of new ones

22B Junkie

Cheers Baly I don't know how the apexi are still holding ye value the simtek is a far better ect in my opinion so should always fetch more but you know how it goes

Stedee new simtek has nothing to do with our price at all not everyone can afford a new ect or have a need to change from there existing simteks we are just good value mate
    Built by MB Developments

sponsored by
    chevron Motorsports/whiteline/Owen development/AS Performance/driveshaft shop/samsonas/clark Motorsport

let me know when youve got a v3/4 one in

I have a version 3 one for sale. Brand new never been mapped . Got a/l l/c activated 600 delivered
    2.5 build on the way!

I ain't paying 600 for one plus mapping. I can get the brand new one for about a grand mapped

22B Junkie

milzy thats a good price considering the asl and l/c ativated stedee you do well to get that as if you take away the 150quid these options cost new or used then his ecu works out at 450 for that??and not sure where you can get a new simtek suplied fit with asl and lc fitted for a grand but thats the cheapist iv herd of for new with options mate
    Built by MB Developments

sponsored by
    chevron Motorsports/whiteline/Owen development/AS Performance/driveshaft shop/samsonas/clark Motorsport

SIMTEK

Available for all model years from 92 to 05

One of the main selling points of the SimTek ECU is its ability to eliminate the MAF sensor.

This is particularly useful on 92-96 cars where the OE maf is limited to approx 350bhp

Is is also an excellent way to improve the reliability of the 99/00 UK and Sti V5&6 when power output is increased. The additional cost of this ECU is soon offset by eliminating the cost of frequent maf sensor replacement.

This ECU has the ability to hold 2 full maps making it suitable for running different fuels.

Anti Lag and launch control is also available at an extra cost of 150

92-00 from 850 supplied, fitted and custom mapped.

from andy f `s site. i dont care about al and launch control, nice to have but come on its a gimmick

22B Junkie

Yes the cheapest is still 1032quid fitted with out asl and lc so that makes millzy a bargain considering it has thoses options??
    Built by MB Developments

sponsored by

I'm currently 895 for a 93-97 (Alcatek) Simtek supplied, fitted and mapped. ALS and Launch add 150.
    These prices should be dropping shortly as the supply chain has become shorter and hence the Alcatek ECU comes to me cheaper now.
    Standstill to 180mph in 7.7 seconds https://www.facebook.com/andy.forrest.94

Cheers guys it is priced to sell and yes a bargain! Sorry matt for hi jacking
    2.5 build on the way!

Check ebay if you want one, regularly sell for under 400 on there.

22B Junkie

Andy good prices as I said still over the 1k mark which is still excellent value for money

Millzy no probs mate

Ren I wouldn't buy 1 off eBay in honestly but sure you can get a bargain off there
    Built by MB Developments

sponsored by

22B Junkie
    still for sale reduced to final price of 450 pm me if needed