PDA

View Full Version : Toucan Display and Sensor Kit

ATWRX
28th April 2015, 13:28
I'm sure you all know about these bits of kit for your cars, but here's a link to the site if you don't. They don't work on OEM ECU's, sorry guys.

http://www.jti.uk.com/toucan/

I've arranged with Tim for a group buy deal, if anyone is interested get your names down, I'll get it all sorted ASAP. I will have all the units delivered to me then dispatched from here. Usual Price for the unit is £462 inc. delivered.

Package includes data cable for the ECU connection and a mount of your choice.

Or the kit with an Oil Pressure and Oil Temperature Sensor pack, £660.

3-4 People; £425 each + P&P
5+ People; £400 each + P&P

Oil Pressure and Temperature Sensor Pack can be had for an additional £165 if bought with the pack.

You may also want to consider the “oil fitting kit” which gives you the block adapter to go above cylinder 3, and the braided hose and t-piece for the oil pressure sensor to retain the OEM pressure switch. These can be added for £30.

P&P Will be max £5 including singed for an recorded etc.

So get your names down if you're interested and let me know what ECU you have and what mount you require. I'll need 50% deposit if you put your name down so no one drops out. Payment can be sent to alanroberttait@gmail.com

1. ATWRX - Alcatek

ATWRX
30th April 2015, 17:15
Any more interested in this offer? Have a few people asking but no certainties until there's others committed :biggrinjester:

Leecalcars
30th April 2015, 19:18
Already have one Steve but good luck with them great peice of kit very happy with it.

ATWRX
30th April 2015, 20:14
Cheers Lee. But come on, Steve?? haha.

Yellowperil
1st May 2015, 17:28
i'm a deffo as per pm though

ATWRX
2nd May 2015, 09:02
Ok got 5 now just waiting to firm up with everyone

1. ATWRX - Alcatek
2. Yellowperil
4. Little Dave
5. Little Dave

Can people please confirm which connectors and mounts they would like? Thanks.

ATWRX
23rd May 2015, 09:38
I'm bumping this as there's been one drop out, anyone want to fill the last space?

ATWRX
2nd June 2015, 13:46
Anyone wanting in on this? I am going to close it soon and collect the money as Tim is almost ready to send them out.

ATWRX
2nd June 2015, 21:00
1. ATWRX - Alcatek
2. Yellowperil
3. Cammy5106
4. Little Dave
5. Little Dave
6. +1

We have 6 now :)

Yellowperil
23rd June 2015, 06:46
Received my unit. Thanks for sorting this Alan, and thanks to Tim for advice and talking me into spending more money lol

ATWRX
23rd June 2015, 08:04
lol no problem, yeah I need to spend more money too :(