PDA

View Full Version : Dailey dry sump groip buy eg33 and ej20 range and peterson tank kit

mattybr5
4th April 2014, 12:38
Ok due to a very large demand recently in enquires r's about the dailey dry sumps that we are selling on behalf of dailey engineering over the states we have been in talk with bill offer a group but discount on these awesome dry sump set up so following the success of the first group but we will be offering the eg33 set up for the 6 cylinder engines and ej20 range for all the 4 cylinder turbo range engines also

These kits are fully tried and tested in all sorts of events inc drag/track/time attack/rally with great success and is a fit and forget system

Kits will all inc

Sump pan / oil pump / pullies and drive belt (6cylinder inc spacer plate also)

6 cylinder rrp 2250

Our group buy 1820

4 cylinder rrp 2000

Our price 1600

Additional spare drive belts 19 each

Shipping on each kit to uk address 175

There no limit on amount of kits we have to have or order I won't keep the group but dragging on as I know a lot of members also wanting to get the builds finished so we can order the kits ASAP providing kits are on the shelf then around 1 week turn around of kits do sell out no longer than 3 weeks but bill has stocks he has assured me

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk415/mattybr5/WIDE%20ARCH%20BLOBEYE%20VERSION%208/null_zpsfe17c513.jpg

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk415/mattybr5/WIDE%20ARCH%20BLOBEYE%20VERSION%208/4943BEE2-2A1D-4E93-97A2-346F55EC8D6C_zpsqkuzahta.jpg

Also in addition to this kit we are also offering the Peterson 2 piece tank set with inline filter and crank case vac regulator and tank breather tank as a package I had this kit with my own kit and quality products are excellent far superior to what I could find over her for any where near the price

Kit inc tank/in line filter/vac reg/tank breather

Rrp price 980

Our price 700

Shipping will be around same price as the dry sumps I will confirm this on ordering tho

My kit as arrived from bill

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk415/mattybr5/WIDE%20ARCH%20BLOBEYE%20VERSION%208/null_zpsdfadad7e.jpg

International orders welcome but delivery prices will need to be confirm before ordering

Please of interested out your name down or messaged directly

Shaky
7th April 2014, 17:07
Hi Matty,

quick technical question, have you put in an additional idler pulley and if so why??

I have one of these kits and they are fantastic quality, would recommend to anyone.

braveheart_sti
7th April 2014, 20:03
Will take eg33 one

1x sump kit
1x peterson tank etc

Il give u a bell tommorow anyways

mattybr5
8th April 2014, 07:30
John yes we have added a small idler pulley as the eg33 belts seem to be a tad slack compared to the ej 4 cylinder set up bill Dailey has said this is ok and I Bellevue andy f run for some time like this but this just removes some slack out the belt but doesn't tension the belt as they do not require any tension on them hope that makes some sort of sense I'm not best explaining myself:)

John 2 :) no problem at all mate we can sort that for you cheers

All other pm's replied also

p1prodrive
7th May 2014, 23:23
What sort of dates were you looking at for delivery ?

mattybr5
8th May 2014, 19:47
They can be ordered and despaired within a few days as long as stocks last on the shelf delivery is usually within a week from dailey direct

Dratomx
11th December 2014, 02:47
Hi I am a newbie

I would like to order a kit for eg33 plus tank

How do I order & pay for these

mattybr5
11th December 2014, 19:38
Hi there if you like to PM me to discuss a few things we can sort it out over pm thank you

Dratomx
26th December 2014, 01:53
Is it possible to have an extra primary stage for transmission circulation?

Andy.F
26th December 2014, 22:21
It is easy to add stages to the pump, for fuel pump etc but the issue becomes the overall length, it will be too long to fit with a normal crossmember/steering rack.

Dratomx
27th December 2014, 01:30
It is easy to add stages to the pump, for fuel pump etc but the issue becomes the overall length, it will be too long to fit with a normal crossmember/steering rack.

Mine is mid engine so length is not an issue. The intention is a pump for the gearbox and an oil/air separator

Surely to add extra stages involves a longer shaft or is this modular?

Andy.F
27th December 2014, 09:59
When I say "easy to add" I mean at initial assembly stage, not to retrofit. As you say, most likely using a longer shaft.

mattybr5
27th December 2014, 10:51
As andy has said you can add extra stage to the pump on assembly but speaking to Bill about his air seprator kit he told me this cannot be used on the subaru dry sump system not sure if this would apply to your set up knowing your plans but cannot see it being possible being as its mounted in same position and type of sump pan and pump set up it may not be possible

Dratomx
27th December 2014, 13:10
As andy has said you can add extra stage to the pump on assembly but speaking to Bill about his air seprator kit he told me this cannot be used on the subaru dry sump system not sure if this would apply to your set up knowing your plans but cannot see it being possible being as its mounted in same position and type of sump pan and pump set up it may not be possible

Would it be better if I contact Dailey direct for a definitive answer?

mattybr5
27th December 2014, 15:28
Yes by all means you can order items directly off bill also you don't need to come through me at all

Dratomx
27th December 2014, 18:37
Yes by all means you can order items directly off bill also you don't need to come through me at all

Thanks I will do

I can keep you posted if the build gets interesting

Andy.F
27th December 2014, 19:21
What gearbox are you using on your mid engined install?

Dratomx
28th December 2014, 09:06
What gearbox are you using on your mid engined install?

Renault un1 with tour de corse straight cut dog gear set

The final drive is tall for 10000rpm

The casing is upside down to lower c of g

mattybr5
28th December 2014, 16:01
Should be a awesome machine if everything goes to plan I know it's not a subaru but some very knowledgable people on here who could always help and it would bring some much needed new blood into the site get a project thread up