PDA

View Full Version : EG33 79mm stroker crank shaft group buy offer

mattybr5
24th January 2014, 17:00
Ok iv been asked to supply another one of il out eg33 stoker crankshafts for a customer doing a eg33 turbo build following the success of the last years group but and in order to order the crank shafts we needs minimum order of 3 crank shafts

These will be a 79mm stroke en40b nitrided crankshaft with super finish

So far we have one crank shaft out being used without any issue at a very conservative 700ish bhp in a road car and doing very well two crank shafts from previous group bits have been installed with as perfect tolerances when building and no further modifications needed to the block or crankshafts at all

Price has gone up slight due to cost in material costs and extra work not known on first batch they will be offered at a group buy price of 1875 each we can order as many as we like but min of 3 orders

I have pictures of my crank shaft il post shortly

ANYONE INTEREST PLEASE POST ON HERE OR OF YOU WANT TO KEEP ANONYMOUS PM ME TO DISCUSS DETAILS

thank you

mattybr5
25th January 2014, 17:49
group buy is now closed thank you for all who have ordered the billet blanks was ordered last week crankshafts will be ready shortly thank you all

braveheart_sti
25th January 2014, 19:41
1.braveheart_sti

Il take 1 atm matty....

mattybr5
25th January 2014, 19:44
Yes no problem I have another buyer for one also so one more we be ok for a order john cheers

braveheart_sti
25th January 2014, 22:01
:cool:

NVS-99
6th February 2014, 11:43
Matt what capacity will this make it again ?

mattybr5
6th February 2014, 17:29
I'm sure last time I worked my piston size rods and stroke it came in at 3568cc I believe