spd(john)
13th October 2013, 17:30
http://www.worldtimeattack.com

Andy.F
13th October 2013, 18:44
Our Time Attack should adopt the WTAC rules

Optical
13th October 2013, 20:29
Some pics from the first year they had it. Redbrick went last year but didnt do too well for some reason.
Thinking I might pop over the ditch again at the last minute to watch the Saturday
http://bbs.22b.com/forums/showthread.php?26257-WTAC&highlight=wtac

toffee
14th October 2013, 07:43
Looking like a great line up, will guess Nemo is still too strong, but Tilton Evo may push em close??

gambler
14th October 2013, 09:11
What are the big differences in the rules Andy? I do prefer the idea of a control tyre and the pro cars being on road tyres, i think that the slicks is getting away from what time attack is about.

NVS-99
28th October 2013, 22:51
The rules are actually very fair. the minimum weight for all classes makes it a level playing field from that perspective as does the limit of aero.

Tyres well there are still plenty of rumours about "special " compound tyres but that's always going to be a controversy.

Power, brakes, suspension etc are all pretty free and as seen by the results the times are all pretty close in the open and clubsprint classes.

We had a less than desirable run this year with 2 sequential gearbox failures in 9 days. The last box only did 2 laps and broke 5th gear so we are looking into the cause and will fix it and be back next year with a vengeance as we had a car that was capable of being on the podium this year. 2013 wasn't our year but 2014 will be a different story ;)

Would be good to see some more of the top European cars come and have a go against the Aussie cars as we definaltely seem to be leading the way with Time Attack cars at the moment ;)

toffee
29th October 2013, 21:14
Bad luck with the gearbox issues dude, hope 2014 brings better reliability and a good result with it.

leading the way!!! yeh your probably right!! ;)

Andy.F
29th October 2013, 21:42
I'd have a go at WTAC.......if it was held at Knockhill :D

toffee
29th October 2013, 21:48

entry for Pikes Peak opens on the 1st of November, fancy it??

Andy.F
29th October 2013, 21:55
Geez, Lee, I can hardly remember 6 turns on a new track, never mind 66 turns (or more) I'll leave that to you young-uns :D

toffee
29th October 2013, 22:02
Geez, Lee, I can hardly remember 6 turns on a new track, never mind 66 turns (or more) I'll leave that to you young-uns :D

you seemed to do alright at totb and all year at the sprints ;) you need to unleash that beast on the foreigners (were all brits by the way)

johnfelstead
29th October 2013, 22:12
I'd drive it at PP for you Andy, remembering long courses is something I can do. :D Now it's all tarmac it would be a mega car there. :o

Stick
29th October 2013, 22:26

Funny old circuit that, has more uphills and downhills than some off-road courses LOL

NVS-99
30th October 2013, 13:11
Andy if you were up for bringing it to Aust for WTAC I can pull some strings for you ;)
Would be mental to see this car in the flesh at WTAC :)