PDA

View Full Version : NTK L1H1 Lambda sensors.......

Richard.D
2nd October 2006, 08:03
Honda Part Number: 36531-P07-003

As used on TechEdge wideband.

GBP 133 each with a minimum order of 10. If we order 20 we'll get them at GBP 126 each.

For postage, they will all need to be sent from Switzerland to me here in Dublin, and I'll then distriute from here. I am assuming GBP 10 will be the maximum cost, but it may well vary on an individual basis if I'm sending to different locations in UK.

Last time we did this (~2 years ago?) they were a lot cheaper - GBP 110 plus postage! But I've also heard some alarming pricing coming from Honda UK for these!

Let me know.

Richard

Race Altered
2nd October 2006, 12:29
I'll start the ball rolling :D

2 for me at that price please smile.gif

The Honda price is well :eek: !!

pat
2nd October 2006, 22:44
Due to temperature stability issues with the alternate (read: somewhat cheaper) part I was investigating I'll have to deploy L1H1 sensors in the meantime. I suspect Richard wants at least one so I'll take at least 7 which means we've got at least 10 so far.....

Cheers,

Pat.

David_Wallis
2nd October 2006, 22:58
In that case Ill take 1

Race Altered
3rd October 2006, 07:23
:D Nice one guys.

Dan Lewis
3rd October 2006, 08:35
I'll have one too please.

Richard.D
3rd October 2006, 11:50
Now we're cooking on gas smile.gif

Do I hold off for more, or we stick with the 10 and place the order?

Richard

David_Wallis
3rd October 2006, 12:53
Im not that desperate.

Race Altered
3rd October 2006, 17:14
Richard, How long do you think between you ordering them and having them in your hand ?

If they want / suits them I can take Pats & DW's and pass them on next time I see Pat, which hopefully won't be far off once we get these :D

Dan Lewis
3rd October 2006, 21:21
Also in no huge rush, so im quite happy to wait a bit.

WUZ
5th October 2006, 09:35
I'll take one as well please!

Russell

Richard.D
5th October 2006, 15:21
Guys - I'm in and out consciousness at the moment with a kidney stone. Expect the op on Monday currently, so I'm going to leave this until towards end of next week.

Race - I'm still chasing an urgent one, but I also have a spare if you really need it quick? PM me.

Richard

Race Altered
5th October 2006, 16:29
Rich, I'm cool for the time being, one before the end of the mth. should be time enough for me smile.gif

Hope everything goes according to plan on Monday smile.gif

WUZ
8th October 2006, 22:56
Good luck tomorrow M8, we're all routing for you!

Russell

stevieturbo
8th October 2006, 23:10
If anyone needs one urgently, I still have a brand new one from the previous group buy.

All you have to do is replace it.

Richard.D
13th October 2006, 10:05
Thanks All - stone passed naturally before I was admitted to hosptal. Better than last time - 2 years ago I passed it 1 hour before the pre-med ready for a general anaesthetic! Next time I hope to pass it before I even feel it...... smile.gif

OK, so far we have 12 to order;

Name Qty
--------------------
Race Altered 2
Pat 7
David Wallis 1
Dan Lewis 1
WUZ 1

Any more?

How do people want to pay? PayPal cost 4% extra, but I'm in Ireland so would prefer this or a bank transfer.

Thanks, Richard

Race Altered
13th October 2006, 12:14
Can pay either way, what ever suits you ? paypal +4% probably quickest ?

David_Wallis
13th October 2006, 13:14
do you take coins, old sticky sweets from the sofa and a bit of my dogs pooh?

Richard.D
13th October 2006, 15:52
Nah, but I'll take the crappy Autronics ECU if you twist my arm smile.gif

Dan Lewis
13th October 2006, 17:18
Can BACS the money over if your details are forthcoming smile.gif

David_Wallis
13th October 2006, 19:01
:rolleyes: :D

If they want / suits them I can take Pats & DW's and pass them on next time I see Pat, which hopefully won't be far off once we get these
Sorry, missed that.

If you could that would be good.. I seem to have had an L1H1 for ages, Then gave it to pat :rolleyes:

David

WUZ
22nd October 2006, 10:07
Any update on when you need paid?

Russell

Richard.D
26th October 2006, 10:29
Sorry for being so crap - shedloads of stuff to do at work currently.

How we going to do this? Can everyone pay 5 pounds per sensor for shipping, and Pat gets to pay 10 'cos he's greedy?

I'll then PM you payment details - I'll give both details for a bank transfer and for PayPal. Once money is in, I'll order and despatch?

I promise to be a bit more pro-active than I have up until now.....I go on vacation for 3 weeks on Nov 25, want it all done and dusted by then smile.gif

Thanks, Richard

WUZ
28th October 2006, 21:15
No worries Richard, Pm me the info you need and I'll get the payment made!

Russell

Richard.D
31st October 2006, 07:22
As per PM's - I'm going to leave this until my return from vacation mid-December. If anyone needs one urgently I have one faulty item, and one working one. I'm 99% sure which is which (my Techedge is faulty so cannot check) - let me know if anyone needs one urgently.

Cheers, Richard

Richard.D
8th January 2007, 18:01
I just mailed my Swiss contact to see if prices are still correct.

Richard

Dan Lewis
8th January 2007, 18:27
Sorry Richard, forgot all about this group buy, i'll have to drop out ended up getting a Bosch one instead as the car is getting mapped very soon. If that puts you below your minimum number then i'll take it anyway and try and sell it on.

Cheers

Dan.

Richard.D
8th January 2007, 19:28
Is OK Dan; let's wait and see who is still interested.

Richard

Race Altered
9th January 2007, 08:05
2 for me still smile.gif

pat
9th January 2007, 10:16
No change here, will still take seven if need be smile.gif

WUZ
11th January 2007, 00:02
Still need 1 as a spare!

Russell

Race Altered
22nd January 2007, 18:05
Does that mean we have the numbers required now smile.gif

Richard.D
23rd January 2007, 08:06
Yes - I'm just being lazy and useless. I get an up to date price for 10....maybe January sales still apply smile.gif

Richard

Richard.D
23rd January 2007, 09:56
LOL - got a small discount smile.gif 130 each, plus 5 postage (or 10 if your name is Pat..) to cover Switzerland to Dublin, then Dublin onto you.

Please email me your payment preferences; either bank transfer or Paypal (+4%, sorry....). richard <dot> dowsett <at> citigroup <dot> com. Please include delivery address too, thanks.

I'll then respond with relevant info (note: that email is not my Paypal one!).

Cheers, Richard

Race Altered
4th February 2007, 20:02
Richard missed this till now :rolleyes: YHM and PM smile.gif

[ 04. February 2007, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Race Altered ]

Richard.D
5th February 2007, 08:13
Okay - got feedback from RA - here's the status;

Name Qty
--------------------
Race Altered 2
Pat 7 - deliver to above address
WUZ 1

I've sent (or, will soon) PM's to you all.

Cheers, Richard

Edited to add: I miss Switzerland; I used to get free electronic transfers there. Here in Ireland I get charged 15 regardless of amount! So, if you're ordering only 1 or 2, Paypal is more cost effective (even with the +4%). Pat - guess a bank transfer is going to be best for you!

[ 05. February 2007, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Richard.D ]

Richard.D
9th February 2007, 10:36
Does anyone have contact details for WUZ? This is his last chance, as it stands currently I should be ordering Monday...with or without his inclusion

Thanks, Richard

David_Wallis
9th February 2007, 10:42
Erm.. I owe you some money smile.gif

Richard.D
9th February 2007, 11:23
Kewl - YHPM smile.gif

WUZ
9th February 2007, 20:48
Sorry nM8 - stuck in Chester all week and didn't have the chance to get the Paypal money sent to you.

I'll be doing it on SUnday night so I am 100% in, GUARANTEED!

Russell

ps - When you PM Wallis, ask him is he's finished yet. He'll know what it is about :D

Richard.D
11th February 2007, 11:01
And I thought Wallis owed me money smile.gif

OK, all should be good now - Pat's goes through tomorrow, WUZ's too and Jonathon's waiting in the wings in case he needed to take 3 instead of 2.

Have a good Sunday!

Richard.D
14th February 2007, 07:35
Paypal payments from Jonathon and Russell received yesterday, thanks. Just waiting on the bank transfer from Pat to arrive (sent Monday - not in my account this morning; normal behaviour for 'hard-up' banks desperate to make money...).

Cheers, Richard

Richard.D
21st February 2007, 18:10
Got the money from Pat as well now. But guy I order them from is on vacation...in the Seychelles. Barsteward smile.gif I'm awaiting a text to find out when he is back...just received it, he's back in the office on Monday.

David - I've received nothing from you yet. Please sort a Paypal transfer and I'll add one for you.

Cheers, Richard

Richard.D
22nd February 2007, 14:55
Money from David received now too, thanks smile.gif The order for 11 will be placed Monday and I'll update with delivery timeframes.

Richard

Richard.D
2nd March 2007, 08:20
I'm still waiting confirmation, but I'm hoping these (12 total - Jonathan wanted one more too) will be posted to me from Switzerland today. Will update when I know.

Richard

Richard.D
10th March 2007, 12:57
Sorry - only 9 sensors were available last week and the additionals had to be ordered from Honda in Belgium. The 12 were picked up by DHL yesterday afternoon, so should be with me in Dublin by Tuesday.

Jonathan - you will PM in a minute or two smile.gif

Richard
PS: apologies for not updating sooner; I'm getting used to life with my first child, 3 week old Aila Violetta smile.gif

Race Altered
11th March 2007, 19:51
Congratulations :D

Enjoy every minute of it smile.gif

Richard.D
12th March 2007, 14:21
DHL status: "March 12, 2007 08:20 Dublin - Ireland, Republic Of With delivery courier "

Not reached me yet, but I assume I get them later today/tomorrow.

Jonathan - you want yours and Pat's? Want me to post, or do you fancy the drive? If you've a garage where I can change the oil in my car, I could be persuaded to deliver smile.gif

Richard

David_Wallis
12th March 2007, 17:36
Richard, send mine with Pats if possible. Im not in a hurry for it, and if I paid for delivery, have a beer.

Richard.D
13th March 2007, 08:00
OK David (HIC...thanks ;) ).

I have them all here now, so am sending PM's for delivery instructions.

Richard

Race Altered
13th March 2007, 13:35
PM replied to smile.gif

Richard.D
15th March 2007, 15:18
Pat's and David's sensors dropped off with Jonathan today. Think he's going over to see Pat tomorrow.

Does anyone have a contact number for WUZ? He's not responded to my PM as yet.

Jonathan - thanks for coffee and oil change, car sounds much better now (was still on mineral oil from original build ~4k kms ago). Nice to meet you, I'll be in touch.

Richard

Race Altered
18th March 2007, 19:39
Sensors delivered by FTWQ so now in the payee's hands ;)

Thanks for sorting out the GB Richard smile.gif nice meeting you also.......next time we grab something to eat ? smile.gif

Cheers Jonathan.