PDA

View Full Version : 22b Front & Rear bumpers

Scruffy Grey
27th August 2004, 00:01
Anyone got a 'pair' for sale - preferably originals ??

Adamantium
27th August 2004, 09:10
I have a pair, but sadly am not willing to part with them.

The rear is original and the front is autoclaved carbon fibre.

It would take a ludicrous offer to get me to get rid! so not much point me replying really.

Except to say what do you want them for exactly? You can get the front to fit a normal width car by pulling the ends in, but the back is a different story.

Whatever the purpose I am sorry to say that they are going to cost you a fortune.

trying ringing bridge van dismantlers in northern ireland, and also try scoobyclinic as they have contacts.

Scruffy Grey
27th August 2004, 19:08
Adam M - thanks for your expected reply. I am currently fitting a fibreglass 22b bodykit to a 4 door impreza. Kit consists of bumpers front & rear; replacement front wings; side skirts; add on rear passenger door skins & add on rear wings + 22b biplane spoiler.
Unfortunately, the quality of the kit fibreglass leaves a lot to be desired - I was therefore wondering if I could obtain for the front & rear the 'real' thing.
Further enquiries now lead me to believe that IF originals were available 2ndhand - probable cost would be 1,000 EACH - Ouch !!!

niall1
22nd July 2005, 12:33
Originally posted by Adam M:
I have a pair, but sadly am not willing to part with them.
The rear is original and the front is autoclaved carbon fibre.

It would take a ludicrous offer to get me to get rid! so not much point me replying really.

trying ringing bridge van dismantlers in northern ireland, and also try scoobyclinic as they have contacts. Firstly how much would you want and secondly do you have contact details for Bridge Van Dismantlers.
I'm still looking for parts to get my car back on the road.
Niall

Adamantium
22nd July 2005, 13:29
bridge van won't have anything now, that was way too long ago for them to still have any bits.

What is it you are after?

niall1
23rd July 2005, 11:34
Front and rear bumper (I spun!) drivers side wing and a new steering rack.

nigelonich
27th July 2005, 10:46
I have just bought a genuine front bumper from Grade A Subaru. You will have to wait a while for it arrive but they can supply them.

Adamantium
27th July 2005, 11:07
22BABZ, if you don't mind me asking,

how much was it and can they supply more genuine bumpers?

niall1
27th July 2005, 15:29
snap! I tried getting in touch with them but had no joy. Do you have contact details as well?

nigelonich
29th July 2005, 11:59
Hi,

The bumper arrived fully painted (blue) with the mesh fitted and everything all genuine from the looks of it. The cost was around 2k (ouch) including VAT. Speak to Andy on 01663 744114. I must stress that although I waited a very long time and it was not grade A's fault. 22b parts are expensive and slow to arrive, welcome to 22B world!

I was going to make a mould of the bumper but I have no idea if there would be any interest in buying it and for how much.

David_Wallis
29th July 2005, 13:48
If you want a mould doing, speak to andy / legacy turbs.. he will make you a mould / and or bumpers... for a lot less than 2k too!

niall1
29th July 2005, 16:55
I'd be up for one..

nigelonich
1st August 2005, 07:39
I just wanted to keep all the parts genuine I supppose and I had to pay for that privelidge..