PDA

View Full Version : version 5 sti type r 2.5 fully forged breaking

mattybr5
23rd May 2010, 18:09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
due to too many commmitments and other projects my type r has really got to go to make way for a more practical everyday car i really carnt spend any more on this morot and need as much back as poss so breaking it is the only way the turbo seals have gone now and needs a remap for new engine which i just carnt jusfy the cost if im to sell on for less than id get in bits so here we go
car is a 98 splate version 5 sti type r in mica black body work is near perfect perfect based for project laods ov history and recipts to go with all log book presant ect 35000on the clocks

i dont have pics as yet but will get them up in the morning so please be pateint also all parts are collection only prices some parts can be posted at a extra cost if not to large so please ask

based in walsall west mids call or tx for quick reply

ENGINE AND DRIVE TRAIN

2.5 fully forged long engine with ported polised sti version 4 heads purchased from speedflash who removed it from 500bhp time attack car running gt35r
ect

iv modded a version 1 inlet manifold to fit the version 5/6 throttle bodies ect so can be used in all calssics if needed unsure ov exact spec but all fully forged as check myself and head work all visable engine runs sweet has the usal piston slap when cold but goes away nicely just had new cambelf fitted also

only prob with the engine is the thead for the oil feed needs re coiling around 30quid from a engine place but worth noteing £2000
better pics to follow

version 5 ty754 dccd gearbox with matching 180 large rear diff and drive shafts in excellnt working order all dccd works as it should no whine cruntches and super smooth gear changes comes complete with sti short ****f mec also £750

sti version 5 bottom end has a rattling crank pistons/bores/rods all perfect working order tho good base for stroker kit being a phase 2 block £100
pics to follow

custom made inner wing cold air feed built by api £sold

vf22 turbo seems like seals have gone due to passing oil slightly all wheels housing ect in perfect order compressor housxing has been rotated for better flow for fmic can be put back to normal with ease £100
better pics to follow

vf28 turbo in excellent working order came off low milage p1 all complete £180

version 5/6 sti tmic complete with baileys dumpvalve with bung also all good working order few bent fins as expected not many tho complete with all pipe work £100pair

parrel fuel rail set up using high flow billet fuel rails (cosworth stamped)and 6-an areoquip fitting and braided hoses all round with 3port billet fuel pressure reg rails will fit vers 1/2 or 5/6 aswell uses phase 2 injectors £sold

hybrid front mounted intercooler with rotaed and flipped pipe work so not your usal fittings also has fitting for air sensor for simtec ecu core has been painted black and also 2 fixing tabs welded to the dide for a better fittment
£150

version 5/6 simtec ecu £sold

tport decatted down pipe 3" narrowing to 2.5" at flange in very good con £80

open mouth 2.5" de cat down pipe in very good con £90

api exhaust system in very good con sounds nice without being loud 2.5inch with 4.5inch back box £130

3" cat back system going to 3.5" with 5"exit in good con sounds awesome complete with bung if to loud £130

go faster bits 50/50 recirc bov in good working order sounds awesome £40

255lph uprated fuel pump in excellent working order less than 2000miles use £45

version 3/6 power steering pump in excellent working con pipe work not inc £50

power steering pipe with cooler built in excellent con £25

samco top and bottom rad hoses in excellent con £sold

440cc phase 2 incjectors excellent working order £70

metal header tank no leaks ect £30

lamba sensor 3 wire excellent con £40

map sensor £30

SUSPENTION

genuin red sti shocks and springs £sold

alloy rear drop links looks like api or white line stuff good working order £40

genuin carbon fibre sti strut brace very good con £sold

BRAKES & WHEELS

o.z 18" ultra leggaras in dark grey in good con few minor scraps on edges nothing major all tyres and in 215/35/18 in very good con plenty tread all round £500

k sport 8pots 356mm brakes with 2 piece grooved disks and carbontek pads awesome stopping power all in excellent con pads and disks still like new as are the cailpers all fitting hard whare included £750

2pot rear cailpers and 290mm disks in excellent working order disks and pads all have plenty life in them £180

EXTERIOR PARTS

type r body shell in excellent con all very straight and no prev reapairs hpi clear also sheel with be offered with boday panels first so buyer can have first dibs on bumpers/bonnet/boot/wings car will be stripped to the point where it will just require std shocks and wheels to make it rolling all interior and extreria stripped if not needed also runnig gear and engine will also be removed

all wiring loom/fuel tank/lines brake lines/ subframs/arb/lower arms and all four hubs inc large rear hubs left on doors and all glall also left in tact

lookiing £1500 for shell with no body panels or £1900 with all body panels except spoiler

sti rear lights excellent order £140

scooby parts carbon version 6 hi spoiler in good con some minor lacour off nothing major or noticable £200

smooked crystal headlights brand new only just fitted £sold

smooked crystal side lights brand new £sold

smooked side indercators as new £sold

crystal facelift bumper inderctors £sold

INTERIOR

version 5/6 sti blue flec seats in mint order no rips tears ect sti stiched in and red detailing as should be £250 front and rear seats

sti door cards in good con 1 minor mark to what i can see £50 set

sti red stich momo steering wheel excellent order with air bag £70

sti red stitch gear knob good con £30

sti pedal set good con £80

2door carpet in excellent con £50
pics to follow

centre consol without dccd button £30

link to the thread with all pictures loaded up http://bbs.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/834109-fully-forged-2-5-version-5-type-r-breaking.html

[ 27. May 2010, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: mattybr5 ]

WUZ
23rd May 2010, 23:54
Matt - if you'll do the rear STi lights for 140 delivered..................... I'll take them.

PM me your payment details m8.

Russell

mattybr5
24th May 2010, 17:05
hi bud cheers for the offer but id rather hold out for the asking price plus the 8 quid deleivery as im in no rush to sell bud cheers

BIG FUD
24th May 2010, 19:12
Tight f....er matty where is the subaru commuinty gone .ttttttttt

Baly
24th May 2010, 21:56
Originally posted by mattybr5:
hi bud cheers for the offer but id rather hold out for the asking price plus the 8 quid deleivery as im in no rush to sell bud cheers Matt comeon fella whats £8?? Sort the man out with the lights will you....

jameswrx
25th May 2010, 06:10
Mind you, you could say the same to the buyer.

mattybr5
25th May 2010, 08:55
its not just the 8 quid guys its the packaging awell id preffer the lights to be collected to be honest i just dont want them getting damaged in the post..

WRX_2003_Neil
25th May 2010, 09:23
What fuel pump was it running and is it available?

Oh and dont listen to all these "tight" buggers...hold out and get what "you" want for the bits. If theyre that desperate for them, they will pay!

BIG FUD
25th May 2010, 09:57
Ill pay the £8 help them both out.

It will cost you £87 for me to deliver the £8 though dont want it getting lost in post :cool: :cool:

Baly
25th May 2010, 12:10
Lol i'm willing to go halves with you Mark...So send me your bank details for the £4 to help russell out here.

Or i could send my contribution to Matt directly?

Wheres Russell gone?

Originally posted by mattybr5:
its not just the 8 quid guys its the packaging awell id preffer the lights to be collected to be honest i just dont want them getting damaged in the post.. Just make sure they're insured fella and you have pics of them in the good condition they were prior to posting.

dunc
25th May 2010, 13:15
Russell will be busy working.................. aye right!! LOL He will be away trawling e-bay for his 12 hours on shift smile.gif

The joys of a being a tool pusher. tongue.gif

RA Dunk
25th May 2010, 13:45
Originally posted by dunc:
Russell will be busy working.................. aye right!! LOL He will be away trawling e-bay for his 12 hours on shift smile.gif

The joys of a being a tool pusher. tongue.gif Trawling Ebay my ar$e, Ive seen what level he's on in Mafia wars lol :D

Baly
25th May 2010, 15:29
Originally posted by Dunk122:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dunc:

The joys of a being a tool pusher. tongue.gif Trawling Ebay my ar$e, Ive seen what level he's on in Mafia wars lol :D </font>[/QUOTE]Dunk that is brilliant..... :D

mattybr5
25th May 2010, 19:44
cheers neil i know its all harmless banter bud the car is running a welbro 255 pump from api according to the recipts the prevous owner had it fitted less than 2000miles ago bud looking 50quid

fud you a gent lol bud the lights are prov sold now bud but i do take donations lol

RA Dunk
26th May 2010, 17:16
Intrested in the Radiator m8, I take it it's a direct fit for a GC8 ja? smile.gif

mattybr5
26th May 2010, 17:52
sorry dunk its now sold mate but yes it would have been direct fit bud sorry

RA Dunk
26th May 2010, 19:57
No probs :(

RA Dunk
27th May 2010, 09:04
Do you still have the samco top and bottom rad hoses then?

mattybr5
27th May 2010, 09:06
sorry there also sold dunk im gonna update the thread now mate sorry

mattybr5
27th May 2010, 18:03
more parts and link to pics added