PDA

View Full Version : **** FRESH IN FOR BREAKING 2004 STI WR1 ****

Scooby Spares
16th February 2012, 11:04
HI ALL WE HAVE JUST GOT THIS IN FOR BREAKING I WAS GOING TO KEEP THIS MY SELF AS IT DRIVES PERFECT BUT UNFORTUNATLY IT DID NOT GIVE ME AS MUCH OF A BUZZ AS MY 400BHP CLASSIC SO IT WILL BE BROKEN FOR SPARES ALSO I HAVE NO ROOM FOR ANOTHER CAR AND WITH THE TIME OF YEAR NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE A SPARE 8500 ABOUT, THE CAR IS COMPLETELY STANDARD AND WAS NO.111

AS USUALL CONTACT US ON THE THREAD OR VIA PM IF ANYTHING IS NEEDED, I SOMETIMES STRUGGLE TO GET TO THE COMPUTER, SO SORRY IF THERE IS A DELAY IN REPLY I WILL GET BACK TO EVERYONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, OR FOR A QUICK REPLY CALL US ON 01253 871188 AS WE ARE A VERY BUSY TEAM DOWN HERE

THANKS SCOTT

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/Scott-ScoobySpares/DSCF2767.jpg

FOR MORE PICTURES FOLLOW THE LINK: http://bbs.scoobynet.com/full-cars-breaking-for-spares-438/925314-fresh-in-for-breaking-2004-sti-wr1.html

Yellowperil
16th February 2012, 17:17
You nuts? :eek: Its a WR1. If the car is perfectly sound it'd be a sin to bust it :(

mickywrx
17th February 2012, 20:49
Originally posted by Yellowperil:
You nuts? :eek: Its a WR1. If the car is perfectly sound it'd be a sin to bust it :( It's a blob STI with girlie paint.

Scooby Spares
18th February 2012, 09:32
Originally posted by mickywrx:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yellowperil:
You nuts? :eek: Its a WR1. If the car is perfectly sound it'd be a sin to bust it :( It's a blob STI with girlie paint. </font>[/QUOTE]:D :D it is just the way it is nobody is buyng so it is being broke unfortunatly the car is 2 owners no.111 not a write off but she needs some tlc wheels curbed to death, small rust scabs bumpers scuffed so it the end of the road unless there is a buyer for 8500 by monday it will be broke, also yes it is just a funny coloured sti 8 with a big price tag, (note to others no caps lock :eek: )

p555sbr
18th February 2012, 14:04
How much for the gearbox diff prop and linkage mate

Scooby Spares
22nd February 2012, 20:37
Originally posted by p555sbr:
How much for the gearbox diff prop and linkage mate hi pal for the box, prop, selector, cradle, diff we would be wanting 2550