PDA

View Full Version : 2nd ring trip AUGUST time

BIG FUD
14th March 2010, 15:34
Im planning on doing our second ring trip at the end of august.

This is a family trip so wifes and kids all welcome or if you want to come on ya own this is fine also...

Ill get dates and times up very shortly ..

[ 14. March 2010, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: BIG -FUD ]

Bob D
23rd March 2010, 13:05
What they like nowadays for noise regs mate?

BIG FUD
23rd March 2010, 19:47
There is new regs coming out so i dont know long as you have got no side entry or front you should be ok ....

There is talks they are putting noise meters on the track now. ill let you know next week.

Duncan Graham
23rd March 2010, 20:57
They have had noise meters for a while.

They are used as an excuse to get rid of people they dont want there rather than being applied to the letter.

BIG FUD
23rd March 2010, 21:12
There you go straight from the pro's mouth .

Bob D
24th March 2010, 14:06
Nice one smile.gif

Type22
25th March 2010, 22:06
Originally posted by BIG -FUD:
There is new regs coming out so i dont know long as you have got no side entry or front you should be ok ....

There is talks they are putting noise meters on the track now. ill let you know next week. Were you not there when they Kicked me and curtis off for the Nurspecs Fud? Cheaky twat wrote mitsibushi on the failure sheet aswell.

Linky
26th March 2010, 07:39
The family and me may be up for this one as for once I home!!. Looking forward to seeing dates....

BIG FUD
26th March 2010, 14:48
Mitsibushi wtf lol cant recall mate no. They had me in my green beast i had to put a silencer in it Sure duncan lent me a bolt and a grinder to sort it at the camp site.

Im off in 5 days cant wait ill keep you posted when im there with pics and some times if poss .

When im back ill put dates up for next trip also..

Linky
27th March 2010, 03:17
Are you going to the speed industries day Fud?

Top class event having most of the track to yourself for the whole day and a bargin to boot!

BIG FUD
27th March 2010, 17:22
No that's the day before we go mate and alot of the lads was struggling with work ect...