PDA

View Full Version : JAPANESE AUTO EXTRAVAGANZA..24/25 JULY

555ROB
28th April 2004, 22:36
Craig Mudd of the SIDC is pleased to announce that the S.I.D.C will be in attendance at this year’s Japanese Auto Extravaganza Show 2004.

Date: 24th & 25th July
Venue: Billing Aquadrome, Northampton

Admission: Day entry: £10 per car
Overnight entry: £15 per car (Example: arrive Saturday morning, leave Sunday afternoon)
(Example: Friday AND Saturday night will cost £30 per car)

Admission to be paid on the day.

After last years excellent show, where 65 car clubs attended and over 2000 cars were on Show, 2004’s show is expected to be even better.
Plus loads of top name Japanese traders and automotive stands.

Last year we had a club display area for 35 cars, the demand was enormous, so therefore we have increased the capacity of this years Club Display area to 50 cars.

SIDC Car passes will be required to gain access onto the club stand.

Unfortunately they come at a cost, to cover show expenses.
So therefore Craig has incorporated a weekend Barbeque (both days and Saturday evening) and a Show and Shine competition for both days.
Price of car pass will include barbeque ticket for x2 and entry into the Show and Shine competition

Prices of Car Pass: Passes can be bought on line now in the SIDC shop http://shop.sidc.co.uk/

Sidc Members Weekend car pass = £7.50

Sidc Members Saturday car pass = £5.00

Sidc Members Sunday car pass = £5.00

Non members Weekend car pass = £9.00

Non members Saturday car pass = £6.50

Non members Sunday car pass = £6.50

Due to this show being a weekend event, Craig would like to encourage as many people as possible to camp over on the Saturday night. Have a barbeque, a few drinks and watch the Fireworks, then wake up on the Sunday with a bad head.As Craig and I can vouch for the fireworks and of course the subsequent Bad head!!

“Remember the SIDC car pass does not gain admittance into the show proper.”

Remember to book your car pass from the SIDC shop.

When you have booked your car pass post your name in this thread so everyone knows who's going.

For more info or help contact iether me At

555rob@22B.com

OR

craig@sidc.co.uk

[ 28. April 2004, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: 555ROB ]

555ROB
18th May 2004, 00:23
This event is comming close so please remember to book your passes well in advance to avoid disapointment,