4th October 2006, 13:02
http://www.japshow.co.uk/pro_shootout.php

tongue.gif

Race Altered
4th October 2006, 17:01
http://www.clicksmilies.com/auswahl/smilie_bett.gif

UK500
4th October 2006, 17:04
You not running Steven? Or Mark or whatever car you find yourself in.

Race Altered
5th October 2006, 16:36
Originally posted by Steven:
http://www.japshow.co.uk/pro_shootout.php

tongue.gif ;) :D

Race Altered
5th October 2006, 16:42
I suspect there will be more running that just what's listed there :confused:

RCMS ? TEAM ICE ?

Otherwise these might be busy ;)

Fueler's Bar
Mirage Lap Dancing Cub
FREE Pole Dancing show

Steven
5th October 2006, 16:50
Per the last conversation i had with Matt, neither RCMS or TEAM ICE will be running, but that was a couple of weeks ago.

Alan, nope, my car is back on 4 wheels now, but just waiting on a few parts before its running again.

As for Marks car, in case you hadnt heard, a bolt that holds the cambelt tensioner idler snapped last friday, just before Donnington, the belt came loose, cams jumped, engine stalled, etc.

Stripped it down on Sunday and 4 inlet valves (drivers side) and 4 exhaust (passenger side) were completely fecked. Slight scuffs to pistons, but basically short block OK. Whilst the engine was out, Mark took the opportunity to freshen up the box, as the synchros were dying.

Gutted about that, as the car was flying now we had full boost by 4300 as opposed to 5300+ we had at TOTB.

Quite comically i commented to Emma the other day, i have 5 subarus stored as follows:
1 with no gearbox - red
1 with no engine - silver
3 with no engine or box - black, grey and green

Yet my MG still keeps poddling along :D :D

Race Altered
5th October 2006, 17:08
That's a pity then, I thought they were planning to attend this as their next event after TOTB.

Andy.F
5th October 2006, 18:39
They were planning to do time attack too I believe ?

Paul@Zen
5th October 2006, 19:05
Matt has had to devote his time to customer car post TOTB, so the next time the car will be shown in public will probably be the Autosport show in Jan of next year.

Steven
5th October 2006, 19:29
Ditto what Paul said

stevieturbo
5th October 2006, 19:47
one of the fastest full weight manual Supras in the UKHow is it full weight, when there is at least no headcloth, and no pass side door card or seat, front skinnys ?
All I see is bare metal ???

UK500
5th October 2006, 21:14
Alan, nope, my car is back on 4 wheels now, but just waiting on a few parts before its running again.

As for Marks car, in case you hadnt heard, a bolt that holds the cambelt tensioner idler snapped last friday, just before Donnington, the belt came loose, cams jumped, engine stalled, etc.

Stripped it down on Sunday and 4 inlet valves (drivers side) and 4 exhaust (passenger side) were completely fecked. Slight scuffs to pistons, but basically short block OK. Oh sh*t. :(
No, hadn't heard Steven.
This is probably the last big event of the season too?
And the only one i've been able to get too. First time away for a weekend in god knows how long!! whoohoo!! :D

Steven
5th October 2006, 21:26
Yep last event, more gutted about missing last saturday at donnington.

Will see you sunday then, apologies if i am incoherent then :D

Dyney
5th October 2006, 21:49
I'll be there supporting the runners ;)

David_Wallis
5th October 2006, 23:58
See you all then smile.gif

UK500
6th October 2006, 00:56
I'm looking forward to it,haven't seen you guys for a couple of years now. smile.gif

I'm intending to stay at the Marriott nearby. Good enough area/place to stay?

[ 06. October 2006, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: AlanG ]

stevieturbo
6th October 2006, 12:49
There are 2 Marriots nearby....

We stayed in both in previous years. Damned if I can remember the name of the nicer one.

Heading towards SP on the main dual carriageway, the good one is on the right hand side of the road, the other is on the left.

Not that one is bad, just not as nice.