PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks

Simon_
22nd May 2006, 14:44
to Steven and Emma for putting up with all us lot on Saturday night and providing some superb food!

Thanks
Simon :D

Dyney
22nd May 2006, 15:17
Ditto and the same for Sunday night though the food wasn't as good ;) :D

jim.....
22nd May 2006, 15:28
Yep cracking evening, went far too quickly like everything does when you're having fun.

Paul@Zen
22nd May 2006, 16:26
burp...

David_Wallis
22nd May 2006, 16:28
I'll fifth that. but what happent to you simon?

Race Altered
22nd May 2006, 17:45
From us lot too !

Great weekend, Saturday night was a rather late one in the end :eek: :D

Only slightly spoilt by the liquid sunshine on the Sunday.

johnfelstead
22nd May 2006, 18:11
Top weekend all round. :D Thanks Steven and Emma and Albert the lamb, or whatever it's name used to be. :D

Steven
22nd May 2006, 18:34
No worries Guys, glad you all enjoyed it. Cant wait to repeat it for TOTB.

Whos going to put their hand up to throwing up on the lawn? :D :D

Simon_
22nd May 2006, 18:39
Originally posted by David Wallis:
I'll fifth that. but what happent to you simon? left about 1:30 as I had a car to map in Nottingham on my way home.. said goodbye to who was there but people were scattered about the place.

Simon

jim.....
22nd May 2006, 18:40
Thought you went to the paddock :D :D

Count the beer truck in for TOTB.

Fuzz
22nd May 2006, 18:42
A few of you looked a little worse for wear Sunday morning. :D
Thanks for stopping by to say hello..

Andy

Simon_
22nd May 2006, 18:47
Originally posted by Steven:

Whos going to put their hand up to throwing up on the lawn? :D :D I am worried that might have been me.. I don't remember doing so but then I drank enough to not realise..

Simon

Simon_
22nd May 2006, 18:48
Originally posted by Andy C (aka Fuzz):
A few of you looked a little worse for wear Sunday morning. :D
Thanks for stopping by to say hello..

Andy I was annoyed I didn't say hello Andy.. didn;t see you when I passed over that way but forgot to try again later.

I was rather rough!

Simon

Steven
22nd May 2006, 19:07
I was sick in the field :D

Simon, my money was on you, as it was near your tent, even though you didnt stay in it :D

Simon_
22nd May 2006, 19:33
lol.. by the time I went to go to bed I realised I hadn't even looked which tent was Dyneys / Scoobyducks / Pink Bunnys and it was freezing and Mike and David were the only other two up and were sleeping in the house so I sort of followed and used the comfy carpet..

Very sorry if it was me..

Simon

Steven
22nd May 2006, 19:39
No worries :D

jim.....
22nd May 2006, 19:44
Well it wasn't me, I remembered the whole evening, which when beer is in the equation isn't that often, plus I didn't want to curl up and die in the morning :eek: don't remember hearing anyone hurl, but I didn't hear the noisey cock, or the snoring from the other tents either :D :D

ScoobyDuck
22nd May 2006, 20:04
same same & same ! :D thanks !

especially for a warm place inside last night - boy was that cold ! didnt get bothered by cock this year tho - maybe it was somewhere else!?

Originally posted by Pavlo:
burp... i think we shouldn't let Paul drive for TOTB - just to see what he comes up with the night before ;) :D

top rate entertainment as always !

Steve

Steven
22nd May 2006, 20:15
Get the vids up soon steve :D

David_Wallis
22nd May 2006, 23:16
lol.. by the time I went to go to bed I realised I hadn't even looked which tent was Dyneys / Scoobyducks / Pink Bunnys and it was freezing and Mike and David were the only other two up and were sleeping in the house so I sort of followed and used the comfy carpet..

Very sorry if it was me..

SimonSimon,

I told you to!! You werent finding the tent the state we were in..

Just been listening to the prodidgy ;)

David

Simon_
23rd May 2006, 08:38
If it was me the chucked on the lawn I have no idea when because I remember being in a state when we went to bed.. although I don't remember getting the sleeping back from the boot of the car.. lol

Simon