PDA

View Full Version : South West meet - Sunday 20th August

SteveB
7th August 2000, 23:02
Hi all,

A meet at the Star pub in at Cleeve on the A370 (top of the hill before you drop down into Congresbury from the Bristol side) has been arranged. If you fancy some nosh then turn up around 12 noon or if you'd prefer just a natter and some tyre kicking then 1pm would be good. We could even have a competition to find some dirt on Nicks car!
We are completely wife/girlfriend friendly so you all have no excuses. No dragons please Bob!.

See ya

Steve.

Bob
8th August 2000, 20:59
Don't worry my dragon is still chained to the sink. I will be eating at the Star on the 20th, meals are on me. You buy your own pudding. Spotted dick again, yum yum.

SteveB
8th August 2000, 21:38
Bob,
Women were designed that way, they have smaller feet than men so they can get closer to the sink, I keep telling Jackie.

Have you seen the new mouse that IBM have designed specifically for women who are apparently having trouble with the ergonomics of the normal mouse.

It's the same shape as an Iron !!

Steve.

Matt Grant
9th August 2000, 00:41
Work, work & more work. I'm 99% sure I won't be able to make it. Did anything come of the get together at Tileys?

Matt

Little Miss
9th August 2000, 10:53
We will be there, see you on the 20th.
Tracey and Paul

Nick
9th August 2000, 14:00
20th is fine for me.

My new Russian girlfriend will have gone home by then... so Bob won't be able to drool over her! http://bbs.22b.com/ubb/tongue.gif

Bob
9th August 2000, 18:08
I don't know Nick one min a French bit the next min a Russian. I would not drool over a woman maybe a car but certainly not a woman. I like SteveB knows where a woman should be.
When at home last night the dog was barking at the back door and the dragon was knocking at the front, who did I let in first. The dog of course. At least he will shut up after I let him in.
Did I tell you my dragons name is Miss Right her first name is always. I haven't spoken to her in 18 months, I don't like to interrupt her.
Is it true that your wife has lost 95% of her intelligence? She's getting a divorce.
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Some say monogamy is the same.
Marriage is a 3 ring circus:
Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, Suffering.
Our last fight was my fault: My wife asked me, "What's on the TV".
I said, "Dust".
Why do men die before their wives?
They want to.
Scientists have discovered a food to diminish a woman's sex drive by 90%.
It is Wedding Cake.

What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?
A woman that won't do what she's told.

How do you fix a woman's watch?
You don't. There is a clock on the oven.
How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?
When she starts her sentence, "A man once told me - ."
How many men does it take to open a beer?
None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.
That's enough for now see you on the 20th
Put them in there place Bob http://bbs.22b.com/ubb/smile.gif http://bbs.22b.com/ubb/wink.gif

Dave
9th August 2000, 18:37
yep I will be there .
Dave

Doc
9th August 2000, 19:23
Have a great time on the 20th. I can't make it as I will be working (in Bridgwater A&E, Nick)

See you all soon

Doc

Matt Grant
9th August 2000, 22:48
I can't resist telling you this one Bob.

What's the similarity between women and floor tiles? You lay them well the first time & you can walk all over them for years!

(This is obviousley not my own opinion, just a joke I heard!!)

Doc
10th August 2000, 09:13
Bob obviously already knows all the best jokes but this is my favourite.

Why is a woman like a hurricane?

Because when she comes, its wet and noisy and when she leaves, she takes half the house with her.

SteveB
10th August 2000, 21:17
Tracey and Paul,

It'll be good to see some new faces.
We really aren't a bunch of male chauvinist pigs. Just having some fun.
If my wife saw the this thread Bob and I would be in some serious trouble!.

Steve.

Nick
11th August 2000, 08:46
>Bob
You know the French lady was NOT a girlfriend!!! http://bbs.22b.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

>Tracey & Paul
We'll all look forward to meeting you. The current competition is to try to have a dirtier car than Bob.... also to try to NOT let Bob pay for everyone's lunch! http://bbs.22b.com/ubb/wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Nick (edited 11 August 2000).]

Bob
11th August 2000, 19:20
Had the car well over a month now and the thing has not be cleaned. This high rear spoiler will not go in Charlie Brown's car wash. Can't see any brake dust on the wheels they still look clean. My dragon's been in Portugal for the last 2 weeks with the mother of all fire breathers. Left the two girls at home (18&16) and been travelling around the south coast getting my belly back into shape. Bet the girls had a great time when I was away. Both of them are tarts and will grow up to be right dragons.
Bless um they know I only meen it.

SteveB
11th August 2000, 22:52
Bob,

Egg shaped ?

Steve.

Bob
12th August 2000, 20:37
Doc/
Sorry you have to miss out on a quick snack and chat. Perhaps we will meet at the next meet.
BTW If you are working save a bed for me I have been going down Bridgewater way a lot.