PDA

View Full Version : Grampian Transport Museum, Alford, Sunday 30th July

JohnS
18th July 2006, 12:38
The SIDC have again booked this superb venue for our annual event. Yes I know it's the same day as TOTB, but it was the only suitable summer date available ;)

FREE entry (though we may have a charity collection on the gate). Everyone welcome!

All visiting car clubs welcome - we'll allocate you your own display area if you let us know how many cars you are bringing.

We'll also have the sprint track in use all day (from around 10:30am), if you would like to see how your car compares to others (one car at a time). Cost is likely to be around 10 - 15 for as many runs as you can fit in during the day. Places will be limited to around 35 cars to prevent long waits between runs, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

There is no cost for any traders coming along, or for setting up trader stands (though a charity donation would be appreciated). Just let us know in advance that you are coming along and we'll reserve you some space.

Hope to see lots of you there.

John

David_Wallis
18th July 2006, 13:03
Yes I know it's the same day as TOTB, but it was the only suitable summer date availableHow is that suitable tongue.gif

JohnS
19th July 2006, 08:05
The only other date the place was available was the 18th June which was Fathers Day.

Given the choice of the 30th July or nothing, I decided to take the 30th July ;)

JohnS
2nd August 2007, 12:06
This year I've managed to avoid TOTB, but got it the weekend after (ie this Sunday 5th August).

Everyone is more than welcome to come along for a great family day out.

John