PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill Hot Marques Events

JohnS
24th April 2001, 15:32
Knockhill have recently changed the format of their Hot Marques events. They will now be two hour evening sessions on a Thursday, and they will be run on the same open pit format as our own events, rather than 10 or 20 minute sessions like before. Places for each event are being *strictly* limited to 30 cars, to guarantee quality track time. The cost will be only 50 per car, which is slightly higher than our own events, but covers Knockhill's costs for doing all the organisation, and in case the event is undersubscribed. Through myself, we can make block bookings for 5, 10, 20 or even 30 cars (ie take over the whole event).

The only cars which can take part, are those with a value of more than 10k, which includes Imprezas, Elises, TVRs, Porsches etc.

The Hot Marques events are running on the following Thursday evenings:

26th April (ie THIS THURSDAY!!), 31st May, 28th June, 30th August

You can book your place directly with Knockhill on 01383 723337 (ask for Debbie or Claire). If anyone is interested in a block booking (other than this Thursday), then let me know by e-mail and I'll gather names and details, and make the necessary arrangements.