Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 261 to 271 of 271

Thread: Track/sprint car in 365 days

  1. #261
    Senior Member iainscooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    534
    Admire your dedication, keep going!!
    Finchmotorsport 2.35, Syvecs, GT35R, MapDCCD, Bilstein, Whiteline, K-Sport

  2. #262
    22B Junkie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    walsall west midlands
    Posts
    13,319
    Good to see its still getting done gussy long frustrating project i'm sure but it all be worth it once its out
    Built by MB Developments

    sponsored by
    chevron Motorsports/whiteline/Owen development/AS Performance/driveshaft shop/samsonas/clark Motorsport

  3. #263
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cumbria oop North
    Posts
    1,259
    It was only 5 minutes ago that I dropped it of with you Matty to fettle the clocked turbo and pipework or was it longer time fly's when you're having fun mind you things might change before Friday with this virus I could call this an essential journey if they try a movement ban
    365 days more like years……. gotta get this car finished…..nearly there time to finish is a bitch

  4. #264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    oop north
    Posts
    3,467
    as long as your not in charge of calculating any figures during this time as I reckon your "days" are a little longer than most others..........

  5. #265
    22B Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Today i shall mostly be twidling with my knobs
    Posts
    13,700
    There wont be any trackdays or circuit events for a while now, so you can continue to take your time.

  6. #266
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cumbria oop North
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by stockcar View Post
    as long as your not in charge of calculating any figures during this time as I reckon your "days" are a little longer than most others..........
    you're not far wrong there Alyn.
    365 days more like years……. gotta get this car finished…..nearly there time to finish is a bitch

  7. #267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cumbria oop North
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by johnfelstead View Post
    There wont be any trackdays or circuit events for a while now, so you can continue to take your time.

    Agree on that one John everything has gone into lockdown might just put the covers over the car for another 12 months :0
    365 days more like years……. gotta get this car finished…..nearly there time to finish is a bitch

  8. #268
    22B Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Today i shall mostly be twidling with my knobs
    Posts
    13,700
    Quote Originally Posted by gussy View Post
    Agree on that one John everything has gone into lockdown might just put the covers over the car for another 12 months :0
    Nah, get it done, once the shit stops hitting the fan you can go have some fun then.

    It may be that some trackdays carry on with just private paramedic support, for how long i don't know as it seems unsustainable but we shall see.

    My industry is not going to do well, all MSA and FIA motorsport now stopped.

  9. #269
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cumbria oop North
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by johnfelstead View Post
    Nah, get it done, once the shit stops hitting the fan you can go have some fun then.

    It may be that some trackdays carry on with just private paramedic support, for how long i don't know as it seems unsustainable but we shall see.

    My industry is not going to do well, all MSA and FIA motorsport now stopped.
    We are basically going into shutdown and looking like come friday will be at home for the near future thankfully on full pay
    365 days more like years……. gotta get this car finished…..nearly there time to finish is a bitch

  10. #270
    Senior Member Andy Hughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    WRC bodied 2 door
    Posts
    2,034
    Good to see your still at it guss.
    This year seems to be a right off from what I can see, so at least it gives you some time to fettle with it.
    Always take a positive out of any negatives, works for me
    TOTB 2016 handling champion
    TOTB 2016 fastest lap of the day
    TOTB 2017 1st place handling qualifying
    TOTB 2018 handling champion
    TOTB 2018 fastest lap of the day
    22b.com sprint series s3 champion 2015
    22b.com sprint series overall champion 2015
    2017 Timeattack pro extreme winner round 6
    2017 Timeattack pro extreme winner round 7
    2017 Timeattack rockingham pro lap record
    0-150mph in 9 seconds
    Powered by roofersettings

  11. #271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cumbria oop North
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Hughes View Post
    Good to see your still at it guss.
    This year seems to be a right off from what I can see, so at least it gives you some time to fettle with it.
    Always take a positive out of any negatives, works for me
    looks like everything is a write off now Andy so covers will go back over the car until the virus has passed then I will carry on
    365 days more like years……. gotta get this car finished…..nearly there time to finish is a bitch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •