Thread: Whiteline Subaru Sprint Series - Japanese Sprint Series

Whiteline Subaru Sprint Series - Japanese Sprint Series

As promised a little more info on the new Sprint Series.

The Subaru Series will run within the new Javelin Japanese Sprint Series, i will post the rules and regs for this series shortly. So basically you get 2 for the price of one all rules and regs re safely etc fall under the JSS. The class rules for the Subaru's are below. There will also be 2 other sub Series, Toyota and Mazda.

This is of course the first year for this new series and my intention is to make it as easy as possible to fit in to a class and just come and have some fun. I also think it will be good to go up against other Marques in the JSS. Entry details will also be released soon.

Any questions just ask here or on the FB page but for now here are the subaru classes

Whiteline Subaru Sprint Series Classes 2018

These rules are in addition to those stated for the Japanese Sprint Series
    The following is for class structure only; all safety, noise limits etc. as per JSS rules.
    Class one
    Model: Any
    Capacity: Any 4 cylinder engine car
    Turbo Restrictions: Limited to standard Subaru location turbos and OEM Subaru Specification turbos e.g. TD04/05 and VF series turbos only
    Any non-standard spoilers, aero etc. not allowed to protrude more than 150mm past standard bodywork

Class two
    Turbo Restrictions: Limited to standard location turbos with a maximum size of GT30/71 e.g. MD321T, SC46 etc.
    Any non-standard spoilers, aero etc. not allowed to protrude more than 150mm past standard bodywork

Class three
    Turbo Restrictions: Limited to standard location turbos with no maximum size
    Vehicles must be fitted with a Roll cage of 6 point minimum

Class four
    Capacity: Any
    Turbo Restrictions: None, e.g. Rotated or front mounted turbo set ups acceptable
    Vehicles must be fitted with a Roll cage of 6 point minimum
    Tyres: All classes restricted to E marked tyres only with minimum tread of 1.6mm, no slicks or rally slicks are permitted.

Fuel: All fuel types allowed with exception of 100% Methanol
    Key sponsors - Stella Motorsport/SD Motorsport/Area 52 Autosport/AS Performance/REIS.co.uk

Class 4 for me then gutted I carnt use my x22s best find some legal tyres lol
    R.I.P simon roe gone but never forgotten the jolly green monster will live on in every ones hearts

Nice one Clive, happy to assist with on-going deal pricing as always.......

Key sponsors - Stella Motorsport/SD Motorsport/Area 52 Autosport/AS Performance/REIS.co.uk

Won’t make it this year but will enter the evo in this next year