Thread: 'New' Whiteline Subaru Sprint Series

'New' Whiteline Subaru Sprint Series

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce a completely new Sprint Series for 2018. I have been in negotiations with Javelin for several months and we have finally come to an arrangement which I am really pleased with. Check out my new page https://www.facebook.com/groups/568437663495303/

There is more news to come on 28th December which will include rules and regs. Rest assured though there will be a class for everyone.

Cheers

Clive
    Key sponsors - Stella Motorsport/SD Motorsport/Area 52 Autosport/AS Performance/REIS.co.uk

The Subaru community is lucky to have you around.

Thank you, really appreciate that.
    Key sponsors - Stella Motorsport/SD Motorsport/Area 52 Autosport/AS Performance/REIS.co.uk

best of luck for next year

Great news Clive, time for me to get into gear and get my car up to Scotland and finished,looking forward to seeing the rules and regs.
    365 days more like years……. gotta get this car finished…..nearly there time to finish is a bitch

Rules and regs will be very very simple to attract both old and new. Well that's my plan.

Perfect, now I have become a "desk jockey" for the next few years, I can finally make time to enter all the events and HAVE FUN!

Good news and many thanks to you Clive for getting this back up and running when it looked dead in the water, you sir - ARE A LEGEND!

Russell

Thanks Russell. Be great to see you

Quote Originally Posted by gussy View Post
    Great news Clive, time for me to get into gear and get my car up to Scotland and finished,looking forward to seeing the rules and regs.

You still on that 365 day project . How many days is it now

Quote Originally Posted by stevebt View Post
    You still on that 365 day project . How many days is it now
    Too long Steve mate, the cars sat in the garage `MOT'd, insured etc just needs a couple of jobs finished on it and its good to go LOL. All I need is time!!!!!!!!new job role at work (megga pressure) home pressures (Holidays lots off them)kids uni at least one is away working in Germany(less pressure) so hopefully tap the usual suspects in a few weeks and get it finished at last......well thats the plan
    365 days more like years……. gotta get this car finished…..nearly there time to finish is a bitch