Thread: EP3 Civic Type R

EP3 Civic Type R

This is a car I'd always wanted to own since they were first released, last year I decided to see if I could find a nice one. I then spent the best part of 8 months looking and was almost at the point of giving up, they all seemed to have done 100k+ miles, badly modified or just generally a mess.

I knew at the time it maybe wasn't the most practical car for my needs but I sorely wanted to own one. The reality has now set in however and I really need to get an estate or a van.

It's done 43.5k miles with a full Honda dealer service history, lots of receipts and invoices, original handbook etc. I bought it with around 41.8k.
    2 Keys & remotes, 1 looks like it's never been used.
    A/C
    All original paintwork, no rust on the arches and very minimal stone chipping at the front
    Completely standard car, never been modified.
    Never been smoked in, lighter is unused.
    Spare wheel never been used
    Seats are in very good condition, just some minimal wear on the bolsters, the bases of the seats are near perfect.
    x4 New Goodyear F1's
    New genuine Honda centre section
    New front drop links
    New genuine Honda carpet overmats

Mot'd until February 2018

The V5 shows 4 owners, but the car has really only been used by 1 person prior to me.

The car is from the Yorkshire area. It was pre-registered (1) bought from the dealership by a lady 2003 (2) and owned by her until she died in 2014. Her husband (3) then took ownership of the car. The car lay unused on the driveway for nearly 3 years. A local guy persuaded the husband to sell the car to him in February of this year (4), he then sold the car to me in March.

I'm away at work just now so I only have a few pictures available but I can get more when I get home.

I've looked at the others for sale just now and there are virtually none with such low miles and with A/C unless you want to spend 10K

Looking for offers around 4300
    Last edited by Kenny.S; 16th August 2017 at 20:37.

Can't see the picture.
    I may know of someone who is interested.
    GSR Services Scotland
    Andy Forrest

2.5 STI GSR Bolt On Turbo & OEM Topmount 450/430 V Power

I just uploaded the pictures to the forum since you can't use the likes of photobucket anymore unless you pay for it.

I can email them if you give me an address.

Cheers,

Kenny.

GSR Services Scotland
    Andy Forrest

2.5 STI GSR Bolt On Turbo & OEM Topmount 450/430 V Power