Thread: MLR offer Dunlop DZ03G

MLR offer Dunlop DZ03G

Darin at MLR has opened this up for 22b see thread here - http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=520476

There are a limited supply so if you want to order be quick and call Darin on 08451 25 26 23

He also just mentioned they have 285/30R18 and 295/30R18 @ 199.95 +vat too
    Key sponsors - Stella Motorsport/SD Motorsport/Area 52 Autosport/AS Performance/REIS.co.uk

If anyone's interested I have a set of 4 of these, 235/45x17 on 114.3 PCD OEM STi wheels, in gold, up for sale.

The wheels are immaculate - I had them from new and have only been used for track days.

The tyres were bought with 10 laps done on them but I never actually did a track day with them - just a few dozen drag strip runs and a couple of outings at the TOTB boot camp handling circuit, so hardly any wear. A quick measure shows around 3.5mm even tread but I can't find how much they have as new. A little scuffing on the outer edge as expected but they are in great condition in my opinion.

Looking for 500 collected from Portland/DT5 - plenty of couriers will collect and deliver wheels/tyres for under 50 so happy to wrap them up in bubble wrap if someone wants to do this.

I'll copy this to the For Sale section too.
    aka JT Innovations www.jti.uk.com No scoob any more Outlander PHEV GX4h for us now !!