Thread: 2015 Points system, results and tables

22B Moderator
    Today i shall mostly be twidling with my knobs

2015 Points system, results and tables

The final scores will be taken from the best five rounds, allowing all drivers to skip selected rounds or discard their least successful results.

POINTS RULES:
    • Points systems for the Overall Leaderboard and Class points will be amended as the per the table below to ensure a wider range of points and reduce the chance of a tie
    • Points for Class and Overall will be taken from the five scoring rounds respectively
    • Bonus points will be added as per the table below for the overall championship
    • Points can only be scored in the vehicle that is registered by the driver on the day
    • If a driver is found to have competed in the wrong class after an event through no fault of their own, their points from that event will be moved to the correct Class Table and Overall Leaderboard
    • If a driver has been found to knowingly compete in a lower class or cheat in any way their points will be deleted from the Class and Overall Leaderboards either from that round or the Series
    • In the event of a tied time on a specific event the organisers will take 1/1000th second into account on the tying results. If this still results in a tie, both drivers will receive maximum points
    • In the event of a points tie across the Sprint Series, the winner will be chosen by:
      - the best results, ie: most first place finishes, then second place finishes from an equal number of rounds entered
      - an average of each competitor’s best times from rounds where all tying competitors took part

POINTS TABLES:

Example of bonus points for overall table
    At a round you finish 11th overall Subaru, and your car is an S3 Car you score 100 points for finishing overall, and Zero bonus points as you have an S3 car, so total points are 100 for that round

At a round you finish 11th overall Subaru, and your car is an S2 Car you score 100 points for finishing overall, and 5 bonus points as you have an S2 car, so total points are 105 for that round

At a round you finish 11th overall Subaru, and your car is an S1 Car you score 100 points for finishing overall, and 25 bonus points as you have an S1 car, so total points are 125 for that round

POINTS TABLES ATTACHED
    Attached Files Attached Files

22B Moderator

Round 1 Pembrey Results

Round 1 Pembrey results

22B Moderator
    Round 2 Oulton Park results

22B Moderator
    Round 3 Castle Combe results

22B Moderator
    Round 4 Teesside results

22B Moderator
    Round 5 Blyton Park results

22B Moderator
    Round 6 Hethel results

22B Moderator
    Round 7 Rockingham results

I will update the times when I have the files, but for now the tables have been updated with the final championship results.