PDA

View Full Version : ** Bright Green Detailing 22B Sprint Series - Round 7 Teeside - Final Round **

Pages : [1] 2

Steven
17th September 2012, 15:12
Ok Folks, this is very important for those names listed below.

As those names listed below, have competed in 3 or more rounds, they are entitled to an invite to compete in the final round at Teeside in 3 weeks time.

In order to secure your place you MUST RING Mechell at the MLR on 0845 12 52623 and confirm your entry, and importantly PAY for your entry BEFORE 11AM this THURSDAY 20th

If you have not done the above by then, your place will be added to the free for all entry list, and these will be filled on a first come first served basis after 11am thursday.

Steven

WRXBART
P20SPD
Paulo Spec C
Johnfelstead
Bez300
Rooferman
Toffee
CJ
Jack
The Old Boy
Dan Lewis
AbbasSti
AndyscoobyM3
Matt R

Matt R
17th September 2012, 15:55
My space can be given to someone else Steven. Even if my cars an easy fix I wont make Teeside sadly.

Steven
17th September 2012, 16:02
My space can be given to someone else Steven. Even if my cars an easy fix I wont make Teeside sadly.
Thanks Matt, could you just call Shell to let here know please.

Steven
17th September 2012, 16:23
Best get the old light bulbs working! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANgRv3f7ahU

Dan Lewis
17th September 2012, 16:32
I can't make it either due to work, have mailed Shell to let her know.

Dan.

Dan Lewis
17th September 2012, 16:32
Shame as i have a old set of PIAA spots that could have been perfect for doing this :D

rooferman555
17th September 2012, 18:08
That track looks ace !

I'm gunna see if I can borrow my mates bonnet light pod for that wrc feel..lol...

toffee
17th September 2012, 18:20
I will book this one, shame my head lights arent working!!!!! :D

Scooby Spares
17th September 2012, 18:26
I'll have one of the places for sure ;-) can't wait now as I am hooked light pod is all sorted just need someway of fixing it to my bonnet without getting the drill out, Shame its the end of the season I'll be going cold turkey over the wintered the bug has bitten. To matt hope it is an easy fix fella

Steven
17th September 2012, 18:28
Scott, you will have to get on the reserve list, by contacting shell, and then pay promplty at 11am on Thursday if there is a space available.

Matt R
17th September 2012, 18:29
Thanks Matt, could you just call Shell to let here know please.

Done

Steven
17th September 2012, 18:29
I will book this one, shame my head lights arent working!!!!! :D

Will have to sort that. Need to have a chat later if you are free Lee.

johnfelstead
17th September 2012, 19:19
Paid.

You dont need lights, you should be able to memorise the course by the time it goes dark. :D

Simon_
17th September 2012, 19:24
Paid.

You dont need lights, you should be able to memorise the course by the time it goes dark. :D

use the force.........

or the barriers, cones, kerbs, sparks....

Steven
17th September 2012, 19:26
I couldn't even remember where the first corner went at Mira, so I am going to struggle here :D

johnfelstead
17th September 2012, 19:30
technically speaking it was the 2nd corner Steven! :D

Steven
17th September 2012, 19:37
There was a corner before that one? :eek:

johnfelstead
17th September 2012, 19:39
Off the start line, into a tightening right, into a tight left, you forgot the left. :D

chapelman
17th September 2012, 19:54
wil be paying robs tomorrow

Paul C
17th September 2012, 20:18
Will be paying tomorrow just hope the engines built in time ;)

Matt R
17th September 2012, 20:59
I'll have one of the places for sure ;-) can't wait now as I am hooked light pod is all sorted just need someway of fixing it to my bonnet without getting the drill out, Shame its the end of the season I'll be going cold turkey over the wintered the bug has bitten. To matt hope it is an easy fix fella

Thanks Scott. I hope its a cheap easy fix too mate. Hoping the fact there's no oil leaking is a good sign. Was good to meet you and well done on your first sprint. You done really well mate and the car looked really well. All the best for Teeside and I look forward to some more battles next year. Just dont get any faster over the winter :)

thebigman
17th September 2012, 21:38
hey guys if anyone wants hotel details pm me and i will send you a link to the one most of the mlr is going to

wrxbart
17th September 2012, 22:44
Looking forward to this one gonna upgrade the lights I think on the old bus.

toffee
17th September 2012, 22:55
hey guys if anyone wants hotel details pm me and i will send you a link to the one most of the mlr is going to

Quite a few of us at Combe were talking about camping after the sprint has finished rather than the night before, season ending party :D

BIG FUD
18th September 2012, 07:27
Few of the mlr are staying in a hotel night before and on the night i fancy this camping i dont fancy tbh :)

thebigman
18th September 2012, 08:15
The reason for the friday night is because we go for a pre sprint meet before it with the others that's what we done last year

Don't know about camping after it as Teesside can be funny in that way

Also possible time attack car their

rooferman555
18th September 2012, 15:38
Anyone having trouble phoning mechell ?

I just get an engaged beeping noise and have tried yesterday and today several times ?

johnfelstead
18th September 2012, 17:28
got through straight away yesterday evening.

C. J.
18th September 2012, 18:12
Emailed to say wont be there
Have fun and make sure you win Paul :)

stockcar
18th September 2012, 19:04
what date is this exactly??

Andy Hughes
18th September 2012, 19:16
make sure you win Paul :)
I think he will be very hard to beat tbh cj. Think Paul's car would be very much suited to Teesside aswel in its current spec however that spec will be changing drastically for Teesside if it's ready in time. Hope it's ready for him as it would be good to see the battle for the championship with John. Good look to you both, I will be looking for a good result at Teesside aswel as I am aiming for 3rd in championship,
I like the idea of staying in a hotel for Teesside but wouldnt want to leave my car on trailer all night unattended
So think I will be glamping in my van again with my double bed after event

johnfelstead
19th September 2012, 18:01
Thanks Andy. In many respects i've already won, as Paul's car has benefited from a lot of my input to get it where it is, it's going to be a Chevron 1-2 no matter what, so that's more than enough for me. :)

Obviously i would like to win the championship, but if Paul does he will have deserved it, so you wont see any sulking from me on the podium, asuming I even make that at Teeside in my Barge against all these youngsters with their less worn out, none specy four eyed, none middle aged eyesight.

I do have HID's as stock on my heavyweight JDM STi to help though, and Paul has yet to beat me after four attempts, i'll also be back to running in a spec that worked for round1/2 that was changed for 3/5 that proved to be a major handicap in an area i usually excell, so no pressure there then. :D

Paul C
19th September 2012, 19:34
Without you and Simons input setting up the car John I would be no where. But I think it opened everyone's eyes as to what a well setup car with just an exhaust and remap can do!
I think I'll be ready for teeside though as Simon has sourced a spec c engine and going to check it out on Friday. With what Simon wants to do with my engine it just wouldn't be ready in time.
Like you I'm just happy for chevron to have 1st and 2nd in S2 :D
And yes I'm still to beat you John lol came v close @ Mira but wasn't quite quick enough ;)

Andy Hughes
19th September 2012, 19:39
I wish you both luck John , I only need to finish 7th at Teesside to achieve 3rd in the s2 championship, having said that I won't be pussying about, I want the win as much as you and Paul mate, albeit I think my go kart would suit Teesside more than my car, I do have hid lights too but think a light pod would be sensible
Will be a good last event and next season I should be able to do a full season at the new 2013 spec other than 3 events this year at the 2012 spec, to little too late for me really John but really enjoyed the events and having a good crack with all the lads

johnfelstead
19th September 2012, 19:50
Without you and Simons input setting up the car John I would be no where. But I think it opened everyone's eyes as to what a well setup car with just an exhaust and remap can do!
I think I'll be ready for teeside though as Simon has sourced a spec c engine and going to check it out on Friday. With what Simon wants to do with my engine it just wouldn't be ready in time.
And yes I'm still to beat you John lol came v close @ Mira but wasn't quite quick enough ;)

I've been doing that for years Paul, most people dont get it and go for power first, suits me just fine. :D
Fingers crossed for the Spec C engine.

Paul C
19th September 2012, 20:03
Fingers crossed for the Spec C engine.

Indeed lol

Definitely don't regret not going for big power first John. I've tried to learn how to drive lol :) still a lot of room for improvement!

Andy.F
19th September 2012, 22:16
most people dont get it and go for power first, suits me just fine. :D

Works for me :D

Matt R
19th September 2012, 22:30
I think it's been a great series tbh and John, Paul, and Dan in particular have all shown you don't need 650 bhp to be competitive.

They have shown that decent brakes, a well set up car, and a good driver can often make up time on higher horse powered cars.

I think MLR, Mr Darley and Mr Fullbrook deserve a big pat on the back and thank you for setting up the series and giving us Subaru boys a platform to share our passion and have a thoroughly enjoyable year. Lets hope it will be just as popular, just as much fun, and just as competitive next year.

Bez300
20th September 2012, 18:26
I think it's been a great series tbh and John, Paul, and Dan in particular have all shown you don't need 650 bhp to be competitive.

They have shown that decent brakes, a well set up car, and a good driver can often make up time on higher horse powered cars.

I think MLR, Mr Darley and Mr Fullbrook deserve a big pat on the back and thank you for setting up the series and giving us Subaru boys a platform to share our passion and have a thoroughly enjoyable year. Lets hope it will be just as popular, just as much fun, and just as competitive next year.

Yep your right Matt
Thanks in a big way to those who have organised this year. I have had a great year with the car, and moved to a better class of racing / sprinting from Elvington.
real tracks, all with different challenges. Combe requiring big balls, Kames requiring a Bike, Oulton best fun, Silverstone just being Silverstone, Blyton gripping fast.

Are we staying some where the night of the sprint?

Bez

spd(john)
20th September 2012, 18:51
And yes I'm still to beat you John lol came v close @ Mira but wasn't quite quick enough ;)If you get stuck, I have a 2.1 stroker in the garage if you need it.

Paul C
20th September 2012, 22:51
If you get stuck, I have a 2.1 stroker in the garage if you need it.

Thanks very much mate I'll let you know if I get stuck going to check an engine out tomorrow :)

toffee
21st September 2012, 00:44
I have booked for Teeside, bookin a hotel and having a few drinks afterwards sounds cool......... bit like they do after TOTB, just need someone (else) to get organising :D

Bez300
21st September 2012, 18:05
I have asked about Camping, and waiting for a reply, I will let you know as soon as.

any one got any other ideas?

Bez

Dan Lewis
21st September 2012, 18:08
gutted i cant do this now. :(

wrxbart
21st September 2012, 19:36
I have booked for Teeside, bookin a hotel and having a few drinks afterwards sounds cool......... bit like they do after TOTB, just need someone (else) to get organising :D

That's great I'll see you there but driving up on the day and back straight after. Also driving the. At I'm using up and back I think as got no tow vehicle at mo.

BIG FUD
21st September 2012, 20:02
Car is engine less :( but i hope to be there.

Bez300
22nd September 2012, 08:44
Car is engine less :( but i hope to be there.

Whats happened to your engine???

BIG FUD
22nd September 2012, 17:57
Exhaust valves was leeking a/l l/c abuse :) another 1 coming in the week :)

Andy Hughes
22nd September 2012, 19:23
Get it in pronto fud, Teesside looks up your street handbrake tastic

toffee
22nd September 2012, 20:20
Sounds good Bez, I guess the chosen location should be sent to others by pm so outsiders dont know where all our cars are going to be parked overnight ;) secure parking would be a massive bonus.

BIG FUD
22nd September 2012, 20:33
Sounds good Bez, I guess the chosen location should be sent to others by pm so outsiders dont know where all our cars are going to be parked overnight ;) secure parking would be a massive bonus.

Irie :)

Bez300
23rd September 2012, 20:47
With it been a kart track,
I have been karting today. got a 1st, hope it helps me in teeside.

Soz about the massive publication of hotel location.
Doh!!!

PM sounds good.

Boz

toffee
24th September 2012, 09:14
^ yhpm dude

wrxbart
24th September 2012, 18:47
**Runners list for Pace Ward / MLRSS 2012**
TEESSIDE - The FINAL!!!
BOOKED
1 - MLR - ARMAGEDDON - Evo 9 - B
2 - MLR - GREENSTAR - Evo 5 - C
3 - MLR - DUSTY FLOOR - Evo 6 - C
4 - MLR - ALANREVO - Evo 6 - B
5 - MLR - EVO BEAST - Evo 9 - C
6 - MLR - LAWSY - M3 - G
7 - MLR - ROSS W - Evo 10 - B
8 - MLR - WIGLEY - Evo 8 - B
9 - MLR - BRADGT - Evo 9 - D
10 - MLR - CORKY_79 - Evo X - A
11 - MLR - PHIL-SPARKY - Evo 5 - B
12 - MLR - RODNEY - Evo 5 - C
13 - MLR - WHITTI_UK - Evo 6 - B
14 - MLR - LIDDY - Evo 6 - D
15 - MLR - KINS - Evo 5 - D
16 - MLR - BLACKY - Evo 7 - D
17 - MLR - DAVIE-EVO 4 - Evo 8 - B
18 - MLR - NEVERNEVERMAN - Evo 6 - D
19 - MLR - PEELER - Evo 5 - D
20 - MLR - TESTA28 - Evo 5 - B
21 - MLR - KNOXVILLE - Evo 6 - C
22 - MLR - THETYRANT - MX5 - G
23 - MLR - RICHARD MARPLES - Evo 6 - D
24 - MLR - GWIGGA - Evo 5 - B
25 - MLR - WATCHMAN - Evo 8 - A
26 - MLR - BLACKY SNR - Evo 7 - A
27 - MLR - ARMA - Evo 6 - ??
28 - MLR - CLAVSNAP - Evo 6 - C
29 - MLR - MARTINW - Evo? - C
30 - MLR - FLYNN - GTR - G
31 - MLR - JONNYC - Evo 7 - D
32 - MLR - MATC - Evo 7 - D
33 - MLR - KENNY1 - Evo 6 - D
34 - MLR - KILLIN1 - Evo 6 - C

1 - 22B - P20SPD - STI - S3
2 - 22B - WRXBART - WRX - S2
3 - 22B - JOHNFELSTEAD - STI - S2
4 - 22B - PAULO SPEC C - SPEC C - S2
5 - 22B - THE OLD BOY - STI - S2
6 - 22B - JACK - STI - S2
7 - 22B - ROOFERMAN555 - TYPE RA - S3
8 - 22B - BEZ300 - WRX - S3
9 - 22B - ANDYSCOOBYM3 - STI - S2
10 - 22B - TOFFEE - STI - S3

Looking good list up to now

johnfelstead
24th September 2012, 19:06
Hope my foot is sorted before Teeside, i've made a right mess of it at Spa this weekend. :(

spd(john)
24th September 2012, 19:27
Hope my foot is sorted before Teeside, i've made a right mess of it at Spa this weekend. :(Enlighten.

johnfelstead
24th September 2012, 19:53
Staying at a guest house with unusual shape stairs whilst working at Spa this weekend, lost my footing and fell 3 steps height straight onto my right foot which folded under, left me in a ball on the floor in agony. My ankle ballooned up like an old granny, torn the ligaments in my foot and left it all black with bruising. Currently i am struggling to put any weight on it.

Matt R
24th September 2012, 20:00
Oh no. That's proper bad luck.

On the bright side......

If you can't make Teeside I could always stand (no pun ;)) in for you in the title deciding round.

It'd be in the bag :D

johnfelstead
24th September 2012, 20:03
bin bag more like! :D

spd(john)
24th September 2012, 20:03
Staying at a guest house with unusual shape stairs whilst working at Spa this weekend, lost my footing and fell 3 steps height straight onto my right foot which folded under, left me in a ball on the floor in agony. My ankle ballooned up like an old granny, torn the ligaments in my foot and left it all black with bruising. Currently i am struggling to put any weight on it.Blimey John, you dont do things by half, speedy recovery mate.
Ps, did you catch up with Graham, (he of the Lola fame)

johnfelstead
24th September 2012, 20:05
Yes, saw Graham out there, he had a good time i think.

Paul C
24th September 2012, 20:21
Staying at a guest house with unusual shape stairs whilst working at Spa this weekend, lost my footing and fell 3 steps height straight onto my right foot which folded under, left me in a ball on the floor in agony. My ankle ballooned up like an old granny, torn the ligaments in my foot and left it all black with bruising. Currently i am struggling to put any weight on it.

Oh no John! Wish you a speedy recovery!

johnfelstead
24th September 2012, 20:24
Thanks Paul, fingers crossed.

Dan Lewis
24th September 2012, 20:42
Bad luck John, hope it mends soon.

Bez300
24th September 2012, 20:54
Just been told by Angie from Teeside Autodrome that Camping is ok on the Saturday night,

Or is it to be Hotel?

John, Hope your foot mends well & soon.

Bez

Andy Hughes
24th September 2012, 21:00
hope it mends soon john
i would prefer camping bez, dont fancy leaving my car on trailer outside a hotel all night, would get zero sleep, could get a curry delivered to track at the night few beers and drown our sorros

Bez300
24th September 2012, 22:24
hope it mends soon john
i would prefer camping bez, dont fancy leaving my car on trailer outside a hotel all night, would get zero sleep, could get a curry delivered to track at the night few beers and drown our sorros
If we were to go to hotel, by the time we get there, the bar would be shut as we will not be leaving the track until 2245 / 11ish
as you say, Safer to stay with cars at track and camp I think.

toffee
25th September 2012, 15:18
+1 camping, been ringing hotel and no one is answering!!!!! would be simpler to camp again, alot less hassle.

Scooby Spares
25th September 2012, 19:17
all paid up today for this one defiantly up for camping as not doing the 3 hour drive back at 11 pm

johnfelstead
26th September 2012, 10:45
Thanks All, Matt seemed quite impressed with my effort at buggering it up. :o :D

Andy Hughes
26th September 2012, 17:50
Camping for me too, can we find out if we can camp on the circuit again

Bez300
26th September 2012, 20:58
Camping for me too, can we find out if we can camp on the circuit again

Already being in touch, Angie from Teeside Autodrome says yes.
Here is the E-mail

Teesside Karting angie@teessidekarting.co.uk
24 Sep (2 days ago)

to me
Tim,

Yes that will be no problem.

Regards Angie
for and on behalf of
Teesside Karting - Teesside Autodrome

-----Original Message-----
Date: 21/09/2012 18:27
To: admin@teessidekarting.co.uk
Subject: MLRSS Sprint

Hi there
I am entering the sprint on 13th Oct
this will Finnish in the evening.
are we ok camping Saturday the 13th night after the event

Bez

BIG FUD
26th September 2012, 21:30
I paid today after shell called me such a great lady :) she know's a driver when she see's one lolol

johnfelstead
26th September 2012, 21:34
lol

Andy Hughes
26th September 2012, 22:10
I paid today after shell called me such a great lady :) she know's a driver when she see's one lolol
nice one fud

BIG FUD
27th September 2012, 09:10
Andy cant thank you enough on my purchase proper lad :)

johnfelstead
28th September 2012, 16:15
Back from the docs, result is basically i've got to stay off my feet another week, then light duties for a few weeks, it will take 4 - 6 weeks to recover.

So i'll see how it goes after next week to see if i can handle pressing peddles. I tore my ligaments good and proper unfortunately.

JP
28th September 2012, 16:30
Ligaments and tendon injuries especially on the leg are the worst ones and take time to recover! Enjoy the rest whilst you can! Take it your're not in cast John?

johnfelstead
28th September 2012, 16:33
i couldn't act my way out of a wet paper bag Jag, so no casting here.

JP
28th September 2012, 16:37
Good news that atleast! You really do not want the cast or the "boot"....saw surgeon earlier today and start my physio sessions next week!

stevebt
28th September 2012, 16:51
Back from the docs, result is basically i've got to stay off my feet another week, then light doodies for a few weeks, it will take 4 - 6 weeks to recover.

So i'll see how it goes after next week to see if i can handle pressing peddles. I tore my ligaments good and proper unfortunately.

I hope you recover enough for a chance to keep your top place.

johnfelstead
28th September 2012, 17:01
Cheers Steve, went for a short drive to the shops this afternoon and i cant feel the peddles properly, which is wierd. :o

Doesnt found fun for you Jag.

Andy Hughes
28th September 2012, 18:08
Andy cant thank you enough on my purchase proper lad :)
No probs fud , hope it works well for you

Matt R
28th September 2012, 19:09
Cheers Steve, went for a short drive to the shops this afternoon and i cant feel the peddles properly, which is wierd. :o

Having popped round to see John this afternoon I can confirm his foot looks awful and very swollen.

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab294/mattr73_photo/john.jpg

:D

johnfelstead
28th September 2012, 20:34
:biggrinjester:

Andy Hughes
3rd October 2012, 20:18
how is everyone getting on with getting cars ready for teesside,
mine is in bits, wont start, no brakes and alarm keeps going off constantly and i am sick to death of trying to fix it and gettin pi55 wet through argh !!!!

Bez300
3rd October 2012, 21:09
I still have loads to do,
Check oil
Put fuel in.

ermmm

With a bit of look I will get it all done.

Come on Andy

Pull your finger out.

rooferman555
3rd October 2012, 21:28
Mine,s nearly there.....a bit melted in a few places though..

Think we are now gunna brave the camping.....as long as there's plenty of alcohol too numb the cold !

Matt R
3rd October 2012, 21:34
Wish I was coming now but no can do. 10 days and counting. Should be a great night and I wish you all the best. Should be a right ol tussle between John and Paul for class 2, if John makes it with his dodgy ankle.

Bez300
3rd October 2012, 21:58
Have you got your car sorted now Matt?

johnfelstead
3rd October 2012, 21:59
Jobs to do on the car.

Install the Spec C water spray tank in the boot.
Install the new none-colapsing turbo inlet pipe.
Swap out the radiator and install the new combined radiator/oil cooler assembly and plumb in the cooler and takeoff plate.
Install Perrin 4 BAR map sensor.
Install 3 BAR boost gauge and turbo speed gauge.
Remap engine to take account of the new inlet pipe and map sensor, up the turbo speed to 145krpm and boost to 2.0 BAR peak.
Swap my front brakes and install new pads once they arrive.

Thats the easy stuff, wish i could swap out my foot for a new one, it's looking pretty bleak right now for me being able to drive properly.

BIG FUD
3rd October 2012, 21:59
Mine is having head work done ive fitted brake pads stripped suspension then re fitted :( Engine and new clutch thinger's crossed will be in for monday run it in then re map :)

Matt R
3rd October 2012, 22:01
Have you got your car sorted now Matt?

Will be seeing you at Curborough Bez on the 29th :)

Darin@MLR
4th October 2012, 00:13
Guys,

Just to let you know I;ve sent out the PDF info and forms now via email, so if you don't receive it please let me or Chell know - along with your correct email address - and we'll resend it.

See you at Teesside :)

Steven
4th October 2012, 08:17
Cheers Darin

johnfelstead
7th October 2012, 23:02
Install the Spec C water spray tank in the boot. Done
Install the new none-colapsing turbo inlet pipe. Done
Swap out the radiator and install the new combined radiator/oil cooler assembly and plumb in the cooler and takeoff plate. Done
Install Perrin 4 BAR map sensor. To be done at start of mapping session
Install 3 BAR boost gauge and turbo speed gauge. Stupid Dutches sent the wrong boost gauge, probably smoking too much wacky backy.
Remap engine to take account of the new inlet pipe and map sensor, up the turbo speed to 145krpm and boost to 2.0 BAR peak. Happening Wednesday
Swap my front brakes and install new pads once they arrive. Brakes installed, Pads arrive Tuesday.

Thanks to the guys at Chevron for all the support. All looks on target so far. :)

rooferman555
8th October 2012, 15:20
Running order for Mira...Oops....Teesside...lol.

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=430249

Steven
8th October 2012, 16:32
http://www.lancerregister.com/mlr_images/forum/MLRSS%20Teesside%20(2).gif

C. J.
8th October 2012, 16:48
good luck all, wish i could be there even to watch :)

Nathan Lockley
8th October 2012, 17:04
Running order for Mira...

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=430249

we not doing mira again are we
;)

see adams that excited hes forgot where hes going...

cant wait for the weekend now, off to check the whether for the camping conditions...

wrxbart
8th October 2012, 18:01
5 cars in my class and I'm the lowest powered one there in a car iv not driven since 2009 and can't launch it as no proper clutch. Should be fun to see where I come.

BIG FUD
8th October 2012, 18:14
5 days left and still my car is empty lol

rooferman555
8th October 2012, 18:15
No ! Don't want a repeat of what happened there!

Ha haa..

we not doing mira again are we
;)

see adams that excited hes forgot where hes going...

cant wait for the weekend now, off to check the whether for the camping conditions...

John Stevenson
8th October 2012, 18:20
5 cars in my class and I'm the lowest powered one there in a car iv not driven since 2009 and can't launch it as no proper clutch. Should be fun to see where I come.

Good man Rob, get the Excuses in early ;)

wrxbart
8th October 2012, 18:25
Good man Rob, get the Excuses in early ;)

Too right just thinking of some more now mate. Oh I'm only on really old knackered R888s and only 225 wide big disadvantage there as most on soft moulded slicks ;-)

John Stevenson
8th October 2012, 18:35
Keep em coming, best get them in before Felly gets started on his ;)

rooferman555
8th October 2012, 19:00
John was getting secret physio on Sunday I reckon....

Justin A
8th October 2012, 19:11
Keep em coming, best get them in before Felly gets started on his ;)

LOL this big book of excuses is doing the rounds on this forum :D

John Stevenson
8th October 2012, 19:11
Arrrr, just pictured Matt rubbing John's feet, off to Boak !! :(

Justin A
8th October 2012, 19:13
Arrrr, just pictured Matt rubbing John's feet, off to Boak !! :(

Now that one should definately be in the book :D

wrxbart
8th October 2012, 20:31
Keep em coming, best get them in before Felly gets started on his ;)g

Gearstick has lots of side to side play so missed gears ate going to be hard not to do hence slowing me down!
Standard seats fitted so won't feel one with the car!

John Stevenson
8th October 2012, 20:59
I like your style....

johnfelstead
8th October 2012, 21:13
Still hobling, and now i have a bloody streaming cold and headache, tense nervous headache! :(

I only have 210 wide tyres Rob, been running on those since blyton.

Dutches came through and have a gauge on its way.

Dan Lewis
9th October 2012, 11:10
Too right just thinking of some more now mate. Oh I'm only on really old knackered R888s and only 225 wide big disadvantage there as most on soft moulded slicks ;-)

Sound exactly like my spec so you should be able to get 4th easily with your driving skills ;-)

Andy Hughes
9th October 2012, 17:52
Well I have still no brakes, suspension is a million miles out and don't have time to get it set up, so looks like its the drain pipe again for that, my tyres are shot at, car still won't start, I have fried my dccd controller so it's stuck on open diff, my alarm will not stop sounding when battery connected , other than that i just need to fuel up and ready to go

John Stevenson
9th October 2012, 18:10
Well I have still no brakes, suspension is a million miles out and don't have time to get it set up, so looks like its the drain pipe again for that, my tyres are shot at, car still won't start, I have fried my dccd controller so it's stuck on open diff, my alarm will not stop sounding when battery connected , other than that i just need to fuel up and ready to go

What Flavour DCCD controller Andy ?

Bez300
9th October 2012, 18:12
Yep getting fuel this week, then all sorted.

I have my excuse ready, And no won has ever used it before.

"I'm just not a good enough driver"

but I am going to have a damn good go. looking forward to it.

Are we ordering a Curry or Chinese for super, the guys that are camping.

Bez

Andy Hughes
9th October 2012, 18:38
What Flavour DCCD controller Andy ?

Dccd pro mate

rooferman555
9th October 2012, 19:02
Yep getting fuel this week, then all sorted.

I have my excuse ready, And no won has ever used it before.

"I'm just not a good enough driver"

but I am going to have a damn good go. looking forward to it.

Are we ordering a Curry or Chinese for super, the guys that are camping.

Bez

Curry for me and nath bez.....gotta keep warm int the tent somehow...!

Bez300
9th October 2012, 19:06
I prefer curry.

a few beers, a bottle of red, curry,

all set up for calling for a full breakfast on the way home. mm mmm

Bez

Steven
9th October 2012, 19:09
Bez, i have used that loads.

My excuse is that i will have passengers in with me on each run, and will have target times to beat.

wrxbart
9th October 2012, 19:15
I'm defo in for a lap mate I'm far enough apart in the running order.
That's also my excuse I have my dad ,mum, Leanne's cousin and Alex from work all for passenger laps so with the low bhp that's gonna really slow me down. ;-)

rooferman555
9th October 2012, 19:16
Bez...its the Yorkshire big breakfast meet on Sunday after and is on route back home for you.

John Stevenson
9th October 2012, 19:25
Anyone wants a shot in my car, more than welcome ;)

Small Caveat, best bring 4 sturdy Ty Wraps to strap your limbs to the cage.... only one seat fitted :p

shawy1976
9th October 2012, 19:28
Nice one john just unbolted my seat , i,ll bring it with me :D

Matt R
9th October 2012, 19:30
Anyone wants a shot in my car, more than welcome ;)

Small Caveat, best bring 4 sturdy Ty Wraps to strap your limbs to the cage.... only one seat fitted :p

They'll be able to sit in the drivers seat after your box sh1t5 itself after 2 laps as per usual :p

John Stevenson
9th October 2012, 19:34
The only Danger the Pass seat will be back in is if John McG want to fit it this week to come out in the car, so he has Dibs/his decision.

From memory at Snett in 2009 he may not be all that keen ;) 'Casper the Barfing Ghost' describes it fairly well ;)

BIG FUD
9th October 2012, 19:35
Baggsie first lap ste :)

John Stevenson
9th October 2012, 19:39
They'll be able to sit in the drivers seat after your box sh1t5 itself after 2 laps as per usual :p

Do we need to get into your mechanical Maladies so far 'Young Skywalker' ? At least you can sit on peioples laps for a Pass Ride (in a Jimmy Saville kinda way) :P

Steven
9th October 2012, 19:39
From memory at Snett in 2009 he may not be all that keen ;) 'Casper the Barfing Ghost' describes it fairly well ;)
Lol, that was funny.

rooferman555
9th October 2012, 20:16
Passenger laps in the banana ?

Any room for a roofer ? ..... Can return the favour...lol...

John Stevenson
9th October 2012, 20:18
Just called John.... Quote.... 'No Fcuking way I'm getting in a Pass seat with you on a Race track again'. So looks like the seat won't be fitted ;)

Steven
9th October 2012, 20:27
Passenger laps in the banana ?

Any room for a roofer ? ..... Can return the favour...lol...

Yep, sure Adam.

Current running order is odd numbers me driving, even someone else ;)

1.Fud
3.Emma

Steven
9th October 2012, 20:30
Just called John.... Quote.... 'No Fcuking way I'm getting in a Pass seat with you on a Race track again'. So looks like the seat won't be fitted ;)

Quality! I believe he said similar to me after he got out of your car at Snetterton, and i asked if he wanted to sit in the passenger seat whilst i took the car on track.

John, pull yer fecking finger oot and take some people out for a suicide run :D

toffee
9th October 2012, 20:38
Sounds like a goos plan...... its gonna be f*ckin cold by the looks of it, better remember the Jack this time :D

I prefer curry.

a few beers, a bottle of red, curry,

all set up for calling for a full breakfast on the way home. mm mmm

Bez

.Stu
9th October 2012, 20:39
Someone else.ffs Mark isnt having a go is he:p

wrxbart
9th October 2012, 20:48
1.Fud
3.Emma
5. Wrxbart

Justin A
9th October 2012, 20:54
Someone else.ffs Mark isnt having a go is he:p

I'd Nevernever even try and guess who it could be, man

.Stu
9th October 2012, 20:59
I'd Nevernever even try and guess who it could be, man

Safer option:D

Steven
9th October 2012, 21:07
1.Fud
3.Emma
5. Wrxbart

Wimps, going for the daylight passenger runs :D

johnfelstead
9th October 2012, 21:10
Hopefully those passengers get to see first hand what a proper launch looks like.

I'm not talking about Stevens, I'm talking about mine, i go immediately before Steven. :D

Hopefully you dont get the view i had of yours at MIRA Steven, first corner tyre fog. :D

Steven
9th October 2012, 21:12
Will chuckle if i do John :D

Bez300
9th October 2012, 21:22
Cant beleave this event is not full
Out of all of the sprints, I thought this one would be full
If any would like to join me for a lap, feel free to come over

Can I have a night lap in yours Steve?
Don't like being a passenger at the best of times
So this will bab me

wrxbart
9th October 2012, 21:24
1.Fud
3.Emma
9. Wrxbart

Good point I want the no holds barred shit or bust lap

Steven
9th October 2012, 21:25
1. Fud
3. Emma
5. Wrxbart
6. David G brother
7. David G
9. Bez

Steven
9th October 2012, 21:26
Sorry Rob, too late :D

wrxbart
9th October 2012, 21:29
Lol no probs.

RA Dunk
9th October 2012, 21:33
Well the TrackScotland sprint at Ingliston got cancelled so I was left with nothing to do this weekend, till I got a space for this! :)

I'll take a pax in anything thats going daylight or dark. :)

rooferman555
9th October 2012, 21:53
Bagsy in spot 4 .... Can't copy and paste on phone.

Thanks....

Steven
9th October 2012, 21:57
1. Fud
2. Steve Fullbrook
3. Emma
4. Rooferman
5. Wrxbart
6. Driver 2's girlfriend
7. David G
8. David G's Brother
9. Bez
10. Marshall 1
11. Marshall 2

Steven
9th October 2012, 21:57

Thanks....

Gone for the guest driver! ;)

Nathan Lockley
9th October 2012, 21:58

Thanks....

steven its nathan, ill have 8 or 10 if we get that many runs, on phone same as adam, see you all there, me and adam really looking forward to this one, and we have new fire extinguisher..

see you there, steven please tell me the other bloke driving never used to be fat????

love you fudxx

Bez300
9th October 2012, 21:58
mmm

rooferman555
9th October 2012, 22:02
Whoa....not big f !

He owes me a scare ...

Steven
9th October 2012, 22:02
1. Fud
2. Steve Fullbrook
3. Emma
4. Rooferman
5. Wrxbart
6. Driver 2's girlfriend
7. David G
8. David G's Brother
9. Bez
10. Nathan
11. Marshall 1
12. Marshall 2

Driver 2 fat? Who know's? Some call him.......

Steven
9th October 2012, 22:03
Whoa....not big f !

He owes me a scare ...

Driver 2 will be more impressive than me!

rooferman555
9th October 2012, 22:05
Ahhh...not fud then..lol..

Nathan Lockley
9th October 2012, 22:16
Ahhh...not fud then..lol..

its matt, im sure.......??

johnfelstead
9th October 2012, 22:18
I dont mind lumping the odd bit of ballast around in the practice runs, timed runs i'll be on my tod though, got a championship to try and win. :D

Bez300
1. Fud
2. Steve Fullbrook
3. Emma
4. Rooferman
5. Wrxbart
6. Driver 2's girlfriend
7. David G
8. David G's Brother
10. Nathan
11. Marshall 1
12. Marshall 2

Driver 2 fat? Who know's? Some call him.......

Blast, I am going to have to give my place up.

you are running 20 I am running 29, thats only 5 minutes between us, not enough time for me to get turned round.
after going out with you, i will require at least 20 mins to calm myself down enough so I can get in my own car and try and drive.

Bez

Nathan Lockley
Gone for the guest driver! ;)

you have put adam as 4 guest driver Steven....

Nathan Lockley
9th October 2012, 22:20
I dont mind lumping the odd bit of ballast around in the practice runs, timed runs i'll be on my tod though, got a championship to try and win. :D

you ballast john, or your foot ;)

johnfelstead
9th October 2012, 22:21
I must remember to leave my crutches out of the car during the runs. :D

Steven
9th October 2012, 22:22
Bez, go out with Driver 2, he's later on in the numbers.

Nathan, he asked for spot 4 ;)

Steven
9th October 2012, 22:24
That's a belter of an excuse John.

Spare passenger run for me ;)?

Nathan Lockley
9th October 2012, 22:28

nice one jon, I didnt see no crutches sunday;)

Nathan Lockley
9th October 2012, 22:30
Bez, go out with Driver 2, he's later on in the numbers.

Nathan, he asked for spot 4 ;)

he asked alright, but you said spot four guest drivers place,???? im confused doesnt take alot fella, does.spot 4 mean you have bagged a drive ?

John Stevenson
9th October 2012, 22:31
Well the TrackScotland sprint at Ingliston got cancelled so I was left with nothing to do this weekend, till I got a space for this! :)

I'll take a pax in anything thats going daylight or dark. :)

If it sticks to his Velcro Wellies, he is going for it !!!!!

Matt R
9th October 2012, 22:33
its matt, im sure.......??

Lol. As nice as Steven is I think I'm the last person he'd let drive the nana after witnessing my driving this year.

Sadly I wont be there so I can't even pretend. That would've been funny to see the look on people's face when they come for a passenger lap in the 850hp nana and see me in the drivers seat. Wonder how many would of said "I'll pass on this lap" :)

Good luck guys. Hope you all have an amazing time.

Nathan Lockley
9th October 2012, 22:37
Lol. As nice as Steven is I think I'm the last person he'd let drive the nana after witnessing my driving this year.

Sadly I wont be there so I can't even pretend. That would've been funny to see the look on people's face when they come for a passenger lap in the 850hp nana and see me in the drivers seat. Wonder how many would of said "I'll pass on this lap" :)

Good luck guys. Hope you all have an amazing time.

im there son no worries, be a laugh, though I doubt steven would
be laughing....

id take the ride out with you matt at the nana wheel. why not...

oh steven figured out your 2nd driver at last, me being stupid as always..

see you all there camping style...

matt you have txt

RA Dunk
9th October 2012, 22:44
Can I squeeze in Bez's spot? I'll be wayy down the running list due to the late entry. :)

RA Dunk
9th October 2012, 22:46
If it sticks to his Velcro Wellies, he is going for it !!!!!

I take it the wellies comment is something relating to sheep? :D

johnfelstead
9th October 2012, 22:51
nice one jon, I didnt see no crutches sunday;)

I left them in the car, ask Matt. Wish i hadn't, hurt like a bugger monday!

johnfelstead
9th October 2012, 22:52
Spare passenger run for me ;)?

of course. :D

Matt R
9th October 2012, 22:58
I left them in the car, ask Matt. Wish i hadn't, hurt like a bugger monday!

It's true. The crutches were in the car.

John asked me when we got back for some treatment. I thought it was his ankle he wanted treating but he assured me this was his preferred and most effective method of pain relief

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab294/mattr73_photo/000-0927133649-BenDover.jpg

johnfelstead
9th October 2012, 23:01
:eek:

Nathan Lockley
9th October 2012, 23:03
JESUS.......

fud will on in his gimp suit soon lol

also wondering what you typed into google search to find that image lol

gussy
10th October 2012, 06:55

Andy if you need a new dccd controller I might have a complete DCCD -pro the full works Im going to use my Syvecs gp6 to control my diff after taking advice off mr stevenson...............

rooferman555
10th October 2012, 07:04
If the second driver is who I think it is then it will be too close to me for my run.

Anyone wanna swap..?

Steven
10th October 2012, 08:12
Nathan, those whose names are at the side of the odd numbers, will have me driving. Those with names at the side of even numbers, will have someone else driving.

;)

Steven
10th October 2012, 08:16
Just remembered, John has an advantage having done it before :D

http://www.lancerregister.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=166735&stc=1&d=1281105833

Dan Lewis
10th October 2012, 14:05
Is anyone from the Brum area going to teeside who could bring back my Combe trophy?

Steven
10th October 2012, 14:18
Dan, possibly Fud.

The trophies are too delicate to post! Whilst they look plastic, they arent. They are china/porcelin!

Steven
10th October 2012, 14:19
http://bbs.22b.com/forums/showthread.php?28778-**-Bright-Green-Detailing-22B-Sprint-Series-Season-Awards-**

johnfelstead
10th October 2012, 17:46
I've slept since then Steven! It was daylight too! Car is quite different now. :D

Car is now mapped, it's got some torque! Popping to SRR in the morning to see what we have. :D

johnfelstead
10th October 2012, 17:46
Simon from Chevron and Paulo Spec C are going Dan.

Nathan Lockley
10th October 2012, 19:00
Is anyone from the Brum area going to teeside who could bring back my Combe trophy?

im going with adam rooferman.

Dan I can bring it back, to cv10 nuneaton area, a little closer than teeside.

about 20mins down m42 from you...???

nathan

BIG FUD
10th October 2012, 21:55

Now my car is running :) :) :) i will bring it back for you buddy :)

johnfelstead
10th October 2012, 21:57
Good news Fud

BIG FUD
10th October 2012, 22:07
Good news Fud

Was a very long day but tim and paul did a great job and we started it up and no issues 34 miles done lol

See you sat buddy :)

Nathan Lockley
10th October 2012, 22:12
good news, just got your txt fella.

cant go wrong with a team like that...

Andy Hughes
11th October 2012, 05:51
Andy if you need a new dccd controller I might have a complete DCCD -pro the full works Im going to use my Syvecs gp6 to control my diff after taking advice off mr stevenson...............

Thanks gussy that great mate, but think I have sorted one now should be with me on Friday hopefully.

rooferman555
11th October 2012, 06:10
Good on ya fud...for a minute there I thought you might have to use the banana !

BIG FUD
11th October 2012, 06:37
Good on ya fud...for a minute there I thought you might have to use the banana !

:) Dont think ill fit in steven's seat tbh ;lololol

Going out all day today to run it in 3-400 miles going to take me all day -eve but will be worth it :) Then off to rcm tmz to visit paul.

Andy.F
11th October 2012, 08:20
Steven, can you take my Blyton trophy to Teeside and give it to John S (he doesn't get many lol) to bring closer to home for me!

I'll post the tool this morning.

stockcar
11th October 2012, 08:28
thought John had a car, seems a bit off trusting RM to deliver him for the weekend.................

John Stevenson
11th October 2012, 08:37
thought John had a car, seems a bit off trusting RM to deliver him for the weekend.................

PMSL..... I'll get you for that Alyn ;) Though I've been called worse ;)

Andy.F
11th October 2012, 08:46
Shipping on 120kg was not cheap either lol

John Stevenson
11th October 2012, 08:51
Feck, you never mentioned carrying your choice of engine in my bag !!!

Dan Lewis
11th October 2012, 12:35
Now my car is running :) :) :) i will bring it back for you buddy :)

Nice one FUD, Let me know where i can come and pick it up afterwards.
Glad to hear your car is running again, less of the Anti Lag this time! :D

johnfelstead
11th October 2012, 13:51
Back from the rollers. It's making 490Lbft at 3700rpm. :D

Andy Hughes
11th October 2012, 14:09
Well done John very good results for your turbo mate.

Steven can you take my Combe trophy to Teesside pls
Thanks

Andy.F
11th October 2012, 14:31
Thats only 345bhp though John :D My diesel BM would cuff it 1000rpm earlier :p

daz-davies
11th October 2012, 14:46
John, how much difference is there between your turbo and a Billet LM450.

Scooby Spares
11th October 2012, 15:06
can't wait for this one only second time out on a track and its in the dark bring on the fear and the fun lol, had some much planned to change on the car but only mange one of them and all that was stiffening the rear arb up due to being so busy at work and mainly at home.

as above can you also bring my castle combe trophy to teeside please steven

scott...

johnfelstead
11th October 2012, 15:50
It's lost some power today compared to previously, down on what it achieved last time by 23BHP, so now showing 435BHP, it's gained 25lbft, ignition advance is lower by 1.5-2 degrees and it's richer, which is probably why. Hopefully that can be gained back a bit, it looks a very safe setup with no sign of det on the rollers, last time it was showing some ignition retard on the rollers but not on the road.

Mine spools faster than the LM450 and is producing more torque, top end the LM450 has more power i would say. I would think once we have finished mine should be in the region of 465BHP and 500lbft, we didnt quite reach target boost mid range due to the limitations of the waste gate duty available on MegaRom, so only managed 1.95BAR on the road (its pulling 1.85BAR on the rollers). Turbo looks like it will pull 2.1BAR mid range with more duty, but we will limit it to 2.0BAR. Turbo speed is now 138Krpm, Owen would be happy with it running 145Krpm.

This thread is probably not the place to start comparing turbos, but there is a thread on scoobynet where i put the graphs from the previous mapping and will pop todays on, which is comparing the LM, MD and SC twin scroll ranges also. Mine seems to have a lot better spool and torque than the other TS alternatives. It's certainly doing everything i asked Owen to acheive for me, it spools like a VF37 but has bags more power and torque. On the road it's superb accelerating from cruise speed in 6th, no gear changes needed and instant response. This spec in a lighter car would be nuts. :D

daz-davies
11th October 2012, 16:16
Thanks John wasn't wishing to start turbo wars it was just general curiosity. Thanks for the information.

johnfelstead
11th October 2012, 16:22
No probs. I would think we are all well past turbo "wars" these days. :D

Andy.F
11th October 2012, 16:24
Wastegate duty limitations on megarom?

stevebt
11th October 2012, 16:35
Steven, can you take my Blyton trophy to Teeside and give it to John S (he doesn't get many lol) to bring closer to home for me!

I'll post the tool this morning.

I can pick it up for you if you want and I will give it to Paul Finn?

johnfelstead
11th October 2012, 16:42
Wont go higher than 90% Andy.

MAD Hammer
11th October 2012, 17:54
No probs. I would think we are all well past turbo "wars" these days. :D

Not a chance, mines bigger than yours :D

Andy.F
11th October 2012, 17:58
Thats not a megarom issue John, thats a mechanical issue. Over 90% on boost control is like over 90% throttle ie full open. You either need a higher pressure wastegate, revised linkage ratio or some method of reducing exhaust manifold pressure.
I can run 1.9 bar at less than 50% duty on a similar sized 321T, 2.4 bar is available at less than 70% duty.
I'd be measuring the exhaust backpressure on that set up as you may be experiencing silly high cylinder pressures to achieve that power/torque level.

Andy.F
11th October 2012, 18:00
I can pick it up for you if you want and I will give it to Paul Finn?

Yes that would be good Steve thanks :)

johnfelstead
11th October 2012, 18:08
Not really the place to discuss my setup Andy, it was only running 59% duty before to get 1.85BAR and nothing has really changed bar the inlet pipe, which is identical internally, just more rigid.

All turbos are different, so duty doesnt mean that much, or so i was being told when i mentioned how low it was previously. :D

Andy.F
11th October 2012, 18:22
All turbos are different, so duty doesnt mean that much, or so i was being told when i mentioned how low it was previously. :D

It is an indicator you would be foolish to ignore but this is not the place to discuss that ;)

johnfelstead
11th October 2012, 18:33

Getting back on topic.

Weather is looking a bit iffy! Showers for the evening.

shaunee
11th October 2012, 19:12
I would think we are all well past turbo "wars" these days. :D

Are we fuck!!! :D :D

Good luck at the weekend though. ;)

.Stu
11th October 2012, 19:16
Are we fuck!!! :D :D

Good luck at the weekend though. ;)

Hahahaha....nice one.

BIG FUD
11th October 2012, 20:52
Thats some good trq there john looking forward to it im hoping mine makes around 435 ish bhp and 450 ft trq But the time it kicks in is also important ..

Steven
11th October 2012, 21:03
Is that another excuse John, torque up, but power down. ;)

johnfelstead
11th October 2012, 21:24
I'm good at this. :D

Nah, power wont matter at Teeside, but the torque delivery will, so i dont think i could hope for more from the engine really.

By the time we get to a power circuit again we should have the engine running at it's most eficient through the whole range, i think it's damn impressive as a sprint and road engine setup now.

wrxbart
11th October 2012, 21:27
Well after my dads being on the bum dyno today with Simon it's running 1.4 bar an about 350 bhp so will see what we can do.

chapelman
11th October 2012, 21:34
take care with my car at teesside will be great to see how it goes with a proper driver in the seat lol

stevebt
12th October 2012, 06:22
Is that another excuse John, torque up, but power down. ;)

I dont see Paul on here makng excuses :)

johnfelstead
12th October 2012, 09:31
He doesn't have any. :D I would think he is very much the favourite now. :)

Had you said at the start of the year i'd be going into the last round as leader and guaranteed 2nd, having missed two rounds, i'd not have believed you. I thought i would have been anialated driving a full weight car with the sort of power i've had.

Jut a shame i'm a bit crippled now, but Paul will still have to drive well to win, he still has to beat everyone else, which is no foregone conclusion. Should be a lot of fun. :D

Steven
12th October 2012, 10:45
How different configurations have you gone through on the car this year John, normally you seem to stick to one setup and tweak but it seems you have gone through a few development stuff this year :)

johnfelstead
12th October 2012, 11:43
You are correct Steven, when i went 2.1 it forced me out of stock spec class, and then i saw we could have a nice championship to have a go at this year so decided to have a go with upping the spec a bit. Going into Silverstone i genuienly thought i didnt have a chance against the cars with more oomph and less weight. I should do a write up after this round really, but its basically gone as follows.

Silverstone
Spec 1 Owen Devs Turbo, Viper inlet pipe, Chevron TMIC, IC Sprays, Stock brakes with EBC Blue pads, AD08 tyres, remapped from 30% race fuel to 20% methanol
Oulton
Spec 1 Owen Devs Turbo, Viper inlet pipe, Chevron TMIC, IC Sprays, Stock brakes with EBC Blue pads, Kumho tyres
Blyton
Spec 2 Owen Devs Turbo, Viper inlet pipe, Chevron TMIC, no IC Sprays, RCMS Breather system, K Sport 330mm 8 pot front brakes with EBC Blue pads, Yokohama rally tyres, remapped for turbo change, (Blown head gasket all day)
MIRA
Spec 3 Owen Devs Turbo with larger inlet, Samco soggy colapsing inlet pipe, Chevron race spec radiator (my oem had blown up), Chevron TMIC, no IC Sprays, RCMS Breather system, K Sport 330mm 8 pot front brakes with sprint spec pads, Yokohama rally tyres, rebuilt engine with 12/14mm stud conversion, remapped engine
Teeside
Spec 3 Owen Devs Turbo with larger inlet, Reinforced Samco inlet pipe, Chevron combined water/oil race spec radiator with oil cooler takeoff on engine, Chevron TMIC, Spec C IC Sprays, RCMS Breather system, stock brakes with sprint spec pads, Yokohama rally tyres, remapped engine.

ye ha
12th October 2012, 13:31
Can i ask john why you went back to the stock brakes for the last round , i run the 8 pot K-sport brakes on a road car and would be interested in your findings .Good luck for the day and everyone else racin ;-)

Nathan Lockley
12th October 2012, 16:00
Steven, im even more baffled about your second driver now after your posts on Mlr.:D

im not fussed who drives ....he/she or whatever maybe driving on my lap out;)

just gratefull for the chance...

see you all tomorrow nathan.

John Stevenson
12th October 2012, 16:52
That's me ready for the Weekend. Car has been modified appropriately for the conditions so no excuses here !!

Unless I've over done it and killed the Aero ?

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh17/gizmo1314/CIMG3902.jpg

Steven
12th October 2012, 17:00
John, liking your style, weight/light balance perfect. May need gaffer tape though!

I tested the 'nanas on the trailer last night, could only see to the end of the yard :(

wrxbart
12th October 2012, 17:08
Not tried me dads yet lol

stevebt
12th October 2012, 18:24
John, liking your style, weight/light balance perfect. May need gaffer tape though!

I tested the 'nanas on the trailer last night, could only see to the end of the yard :(

Maybe you can borrow Johns torch :D

Simon_
12th October 2012, 18:43
lol nice lights

Drewster
12th October 2012, 19:02
Lol I've got a couple of Tilley lamps lol

John Stevenson
12th October 2012, 19:31
Tilley ? Now if anyone else other than a Geordie had said that it would be funny, but Shirley that is a Total contradiction............................. or don't I know my History ?

Nathan Lockley
12th October 2012, 21:07
ive so far collected 2 double quilts,3 sleeping bags, air bed and some king span from adam for tent....
not long now folks..

Bez300
12th October 2012, 21:12
Theres my dust sheets again buddy

Nathan Lockley
12th October 2012, 21:18
Theres my dust sheets again buddy

no way im prepared this time bez, adams picking me up about 9...

ill call you then....excited..did you pick up pipes for adam

Bez300
12th October 2012, 21:32
Yep
met banny tonight,
got the twisted kit.
if Adam carries on I am going to have to pull my finger out , get my car sorted.
4 years ago My car would of been the beez knees to me.
did not realise I had to be a good driver too.
working on that part.
This year has been a great year for me,
i do think that the level of spec has gone through the roof though.
3 years ago, if you had 500 you were up there,
now. that number has gone through the roof,
then you have to be a good driver.
again,I am working on that.

But met some good / great guys this year,

MLR have put a great event on, THANK YOU
Buzzing for tomoz

Bez

Bez300
12th October 2012, 21:36
The weather
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636138

Nathan Lockley
12th October 2012, 21:38
Yep
met banny tonight,
got the twisted kit.
if Adam carries on I am going to have to pull my finger out , get my car sorted.
4 years ago My car would of been the beez knees to me.
did not realise I had to be a good driver too.
working on that part.
This year has been a great year for me,
i do think that the level of spec has gone through the roof though.
3 years ago, if you had 500 you were up there,
now. that number has gone through the roof,
then you have to be a good driver.
again,I am working on that.

But met some good / great guys this year,

MLR have put a great event on, THANK YOU
Buzzing for tomoz

Bez

couldnt agree more tim, great year met some great guys more so, hats off to everyone that makes it happen here and mlr.

BIG FUD
12th October 2012, 21:41
Just got in. Been to zen's since 9am had a laugh got stressed, then relaxed,Then after the final tweeks i got to drive home.

3 days ago my engine was at the machinists now its in my car on my drive ready and waiting for tmz :) Its running very smooth and im well happy to be there tmz with the lads having the crack :)

Like to thank every body who has helped this happen you know who you are :)

Thanks to adam and nathan for the phone buisnes lolol

toffee
12th October 2012, 21:52
Nice one Fud, should be a giggle this round :cool:

Nathan Lockley
12th October 2012, 22:05
Just got in. Been to zen's since 9am had a laugh got stressed, then relaxed,Then after the final tweeks i got to drive home.

3 days ago my engine was at the machinists now its in my car on my drive ready and waiting for tmz :) Its running very smooth and im well happy to be there tmz with the lads having the crack :)

Like to thank every body who has helped this happen you know who you are :)

Thanks to adam and nathan for the phone buisnes lolol

glad your back fella, must of made 100 calls today between us ears burning, see you tomorrow, oh you popping in before curbrough for another coffee? or is it dinner at yours ??

rooferman555
12th October 2012, 22:10
Was an eventfull day fud !

See ya 2moro.

Nathan Lockley
12th October 2012, 22:16
phones on the day you need them, rubbish..:rolleyes:

oh found some more beer funds and more blankets...;)

Scooby Spares
12th October 2012, 22:17
bring on tomorrow can't wait for it see everyone there should be an experience in the dark, hopefully i accidentally get in the other yellow impreza that will be there ;-)

Nathan Lockley
12th October 2012, 22:22
bring on tomorrow can't wait for it see everyone there should be an experience in the dark, hopefully i anciently get in the other yellow car ;-)

you still camping scott??

bez 4c sounds cold,....ive loads of stuff this time. hope it keeps me warm unlike your dust sheets at.blyton.