PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill, 22nd October

JohnS
27th September 2005, 15:57
Booked up the circuit for a full day from 9am to 5pm, with an hours break for lunch between 12:30 and 1:30.

95 for SIDC members, 105 for non members.

Already got a lot of interesting and very fast cars confirmed as taking part.

Booking online at http://shop.sidc.co.uk from tomorrow morning.

Potential curry after the event at a nearby eatery.

Vendors more than welcome, with free display stands and possible discount on track time. Contact me for more details.

John

jim.....
27th September 2005, 18:58
John,

email sent

Jim

JohnS
28th September 2005, 06:46
Reply sent also :D

See you there.

John

Andrew Carr
28th September 2005, 12:36
It's alright for some :(

Anyone want to look after a hyperactive 2 year old for a day?

Simon_
28th September 2005, 13:52
Originally posted by AndrewC:

Anyone want to look after a hyperactive 2 year old for a day? Only if you look after my 8month old son who is an insomniac the night before..

Simon

Steven
28th September 2005, 14:01
If this had been the following weekend, i could have happily tied it into a weekend away for my wifes 30th :D

Problems with hyperactive 2 years and 8month old insomniacs, PAH!!!. Try looking after wallis on a day out :D

Simon_
28th September 2005, 14:09
Originally posted by Steven:
Problems with hyperactive 2 years and 8month old insomniacs, PAH!!!. Try looking after wallis on a day out :D lol.. I am sure he will say likewise.

Simon

Andrew Carr
28th September 2005, 15:57
Day out with Wallis, I can just imagine it:

Set off, 5 minute down the road, a shout from the back seat:
Are we fookin there yetContinue for a bit longer before deciding that a bribe is in order, again comes the shout from the back seat:
Fook the carton of orange, where's me fookin StellaAnd 2 minutes later the inevitable:
I need a fookin waz, fookin right now! I'm not fookin jokin'

Steven
28th September 2005, 16:52
You been in a car with David then?

Paul@Zen
29th September 2005, 00:05

Anyone want to look after a hyperactive 2 year old for a day? They all do that sir....

JohnS
29th September 2005, 08:26
Creche facilities aren't normally available at Knockhill, but I'll ask around for you!

John

Simon_
29th September 2005, 08:31
Day out with Wallis, I can just imagine it:

Set off, 5 minute down the road, a shout from the back seat: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Are we fookin there yetContinue for a bit longer before deciding that a bribe is in order, again comes the shout from the back seat:
Fook the carton of orange, where's me fookin StellaAnd 2 minutes later the inevitable:
I need a fookin waz, fookin right now! I'm not fookin jokin'</font>[/QUOTE]You missed out the "Can't you drive any fookin faster!"